KarmaLog

Started by Kindred, May 23, 2005, 04:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostProphecy

ok thanks for the tip :) i'll try and do that and see what happens :)
Angelus Ex Quo Nox

Minsc

Quote from: Kindred on June 13, 2005, 12:25:56 PM
you installed twice...   

and you installed the 1.0 version under SMF 1.0.3, upgraded to 1.0.4 without uninstalling...

since the 1.0 version only called for 1.0.3, there is no valid uninstall after your upgrade to 1.0.4...

So, what you'll need to do...

Accidently installed v1.0.2 of the mod without uninstalling the old one.  The solution in that post fixed the problem. :)

LostProphecy

i'm getting this error when i did that...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare karmalogmain() (previously declared in /home/kodee/public_html/forums/Sources/Karma.php:211) in /home/kodee/public_html/forums/Sources/Karma.php on line 267

nevermind... i'll just wait for the upgrade to be done :)
Angelus Ex Quo Nox

oldmanwolf

I was getting these errors in my forum log whenever anyone gives karma...

Quote8: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid'
File: /home/www/animalrescuecooperation.org/forum/Sources/Karma.php
Line: 104

line 104:
QuoteVALUES ({$dir}, {$_REQUEST[uid]}, {$ID_MEMBER}, " . time() . ')', __FILE__, __LINE__);

When I change the [uid] to ['uid'] the errors go away...  I'm not sure why $_REQUEST[uid] is fine on line 98, but causes an error on line 104...  ???

Either way, just a slight alteration...  I'm on SMF 1.0.5...

littleone

Whenever someone is applauding or smitting another member it is showing up twice in my logs.  I have tried to look at the different index. and display.template pages to find anything duplicated, but I see nothing.  Where and what do i remove to stop this?

Kindred

looks like you installed the mod twice...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

littleone

So how do i get rid of it one time?

Kindred

go into the karmalog.mod file and read the install instructions, then go into the Source files, as instructed and find the code that was added/changed.   Make sure the code only appears once... if it appears more than once, remove the duplicates
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Padfoot

Is there a version for 1.1 beta 3 public?

Each time i try and download the 1.0.2 version it tells me it is either corrupted or not compatable?

Kindred

As stated earlier in the thread here... 1.02 should work fine on 1.1b3... All you have to do is change the line in KarmaLog.xml that says <install for=1.0.3, 1.0.4, 1.0.5> and add , 1.1 beta3 after 1.0.5

since I have not actually tested it on that release, I can't guarantee it. Plus I'm trying to work some additional features into the next release.

Слaва
Украинi

Padfoot

Tried that. Didn't work, still getting the same error.

Padfoot

Every other mod has installed without a problem.

Kindred

oops...   it should be <install for= 1.0.3, 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.1 Beta 3 Public>

I *AM* working on v1.2 which will include
tracking of Admin edits to Karma
Ability to empty the log

1.2 or maybe 1.3 will have the ability to send a PM to a user with a reason for appluading/smiting...

however, I am working on this in the spare time between real work, and supporting my mambo integrations and sites...
Слaва
Украинi

Padfoot

Working fine now!!

rojamaia

i reinstalled and uninstalled a couple of times. i even did some manual edits.  i even created the table manualy when it failed to create the table, but it still gives me a blank page

Kindred

I have no idea what could be going on with your system...      apart from the 1.1 vs 1.0.x issues, the current version has installed fine on every system I've tried it on....
Слaва
Украинi

rojamaia

i already solved it. i went through every file the mod tried to edit, checked them and deleted multiple entries, and also did the tables manually.

however, i am still having these errors and i dont know what it means:

Quote8: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid'
File: /discussion/Sources/Karma.php
Line: 101

QuoteDatabase Error: Duplicate entry '49-2' for key 1

QuoteDatabase Error: Duplicate entry '49-2' for key 1

please explain

Kindred

line 104:

VALUES ({$dir}, {$_REQUEST[uid]}, {$ID_MEMBER}, " . time() . ')', __FILE__, __LINE__);

When I change the [uid] to ['uid'] the errors go away...  I'm not sure why $_REQUEST[uid] is fine on line 98, but causes an error on line 104... 

Never seen that duplicate entry error before.
Слaва
Украинi

rojamaia

so i'll just edit that line and put in 'uid' instead of plain uid?

oldmanwolf

Quote from: malinaobenny on August 06, 2005, 10:12:30 PM
so i'll just edit that line and put in 'uid' instead of plain uid?

Yup... That fixed it for me...

Advertisement: