[Smilies] Smiiliis

Started by Aportadordelmix, April 25, 2010, 11:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aportadordelmix

Link to Mod

Smiiliis is a new smiley pack, professionally designed by myself.
Upon demand, new smileys will be added to the pack.

MATTEK

Have any screens of what the smileys look like?
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

R.Bourne

Thanks Liam.

MATTEK, download, unzip and view.

Liam.

MATTEK, I have reason in not showing a preview in this. As much as I would like my mods to be used (although most are BBCodes at the moment...), Smilies are another thing. I know how much people hate it when everyone is using the same things, like alot of people use Curve instead of a more personalized theme. So, if someone trusts my graphic skills, or just wants to try it out, there's no harm in downloading them...

FireDitto

I'm with MATTEK... I like to know what I'm downloading, before I download it... If I don't like the smilies, then I save time by checking out their preview, and then moving on.

Downloading them, in order to see what they look like, and then deciding I don't like them, is a waste of time I could have used doing other things. It's both polite and a time saver to have an example of the smilies on display.
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

CountryLady

How about showing 3-5 of the smilies so people can see your style. :)

Liam.

M'eh. Sure then. I'll add a preview later today :/

Martin R. Howell

I am super glad that I took a chance on these.  This is a very fine and superb collection and it is installed in my forum now. 
Thanks for it.

--
Martin

impreza

Useful to change the standard - thank you!
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

Bigguy

When opening these, my graphics viewer says these smilies are.png renamed to .gif They should still work but would it have not been better to make them as .gif's....(just askin) :)

Aportadordelmix

Matthew K.

Arantor

I took the liberty of moving this from New Feature to Smiley on the mod site. Hope no-one minds.

Advertisement: