News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Started By Column

Started by vbgamer45, July 14, 2010, 07:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugo

Where have you read that it should work?

#Pascal

Quote from: Bugo on November 14, 2010, 06:24:07 AM
Where have you read that it should work?
It should not. but it would be great if this mod will work with RC4 in future.

xrunner

Can this mod please be updated to work with RC4?

Thanks.

Bugo

#Pascal

xrunner

PastorMartin

I downloaded and installed the "Started By Column" mod.  When testing before installation it gave me some code to insert into my "MessageIndex.template.php" file.  I have added the code but now get a "Parse Error".

Here is the error:

Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF, expecting ',' or ';' in .../Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php on line 173
173:          if (empty($context['can_quick_mod']))

I am using 2.0 RC4.
Attached is the php file.

Thanks in advance!

Bugo

Please don't ask me to do the edits for you. Use install in manual mode (via parser).

PastorMartin

Sorry for being stupid, all I was asking is to be pointed in the right direction.  I have put all the code that it gave me in there.  I'll just uninstall.  Sorry to have bothered you.

Joker™

Quote from: PastorMartin on December 29, 2010, 11:07:51 PM
Sorry for being stupid, all I was asking is to be pointed in the right direction.  I have put all the code that it gave me in there.  I'll just uninstall.  Sorry to have bothered you.
Do you require further assistance with this one?
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

xrunner

Won't install in RC5 -

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Joker™

Quote from: xrunner on February 14, 2011, 10:01:09 AM
Won't install in RC5 -

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.
Will be updating all my mods pretty soon ;).
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

dougiefresh

xrunner: I've gotten this mod to install using 2.0 RC4 emulation.... maybe that'll help ya....

Joker: I've got your Seperate Replies and Views Column mod installed and this mod doesn't co-exist with that mod.....  Any ideas?  Any help would be appreciated!  (BTW, VERY nice mods!)

Attached is my list of mods.....

Joker™

Quote from: Kaitlyn on September 06, 2011, 11:39:46 PM
I installed Started By Column and it works fine but I have Yet Another Global Announcements Mod installed and the column isn't added for this mod. image attached I'm using SMF 2.0
I'll look into this whenever I get some spare time.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

NekoJonez

This mod works too with 2.0.4
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

NekoJonez

I found a glitch in the mod.

When I try to sort in the "Show new replies to your posts". The mod switches to "Show unread posts since last visit" sorted.

Twitter
My Blog

Joker™

Quote from: JonezJeA on May 01, 2013, 07:47:30 AM

When I try to sort in the "Show new replies to your posts". The mod switches to "Show unread posts since last visit" sorted.
Thanks for reporting it. Mod fixed and updated.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

NekoJonez

Quote from: Joker™ on May 03, 2013, 02:35:09 AM

You are welcome. That's a bug less in your mod and a bug less in my website. WIN/WIN :)

The fix works btw.

Twitter
My Blog

Joker™

Quote from: JonezJeA on May 03, 2013, 06:31:44 AM
Quote from: Joker™ on May 03, 2013, 02:35:09 AM

You are welcome. That's a bug less in your mod and a bug less in my website. WIN/WIN :)

The fix works btw.
Thanks
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Advertisement: