Help please.

Started by Cap. Zoio, September 04, 2010, 01:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap. Zoio

Hello, I installed a smf 2.0 rc3, and after configuring it, it is having problems when you register.
Following is the log of the error.

I am a beginner, if someone can help me, I thank you.
Index.php compared with that of another forum same version, which works perfectly, and the two are equal.
There is in neither of the two forums, the main template.
If they want to see the forum, follow the link:

www.cbcod.com/forumsmf

Grateful, right now, for the help.

Oya

Cap. Zoio

The following mods installed in print below.

The theme in question is the second theme print below.

If problm with some of the mods, or with the theme, I would like someone who has idea what that is, show me the correct path to solve the problem.

The installed language is the Portuguese of Brazil.

Grateful.

xenovanis

Does it work with the default theme?
Did you notice this problem before you installed the last mod?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Cap. Zoio

Yes the problem happens even with default theme.

xenovanis

And ..?

Quote from: xenovanis on September 04, 2010, 02:49:10 PM
Did you notice this problem before you installed the last mod?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Cap. Zoio

The problem was only detected after all installations. I already have registration in the forum, naum appears to me the problem.
When I opened the forum for users to register, we noticed the problem.

xenovanis

I think something went wrong with a mod install. Did you get any warnings while installing your mods? Also, are there any additional errors to this?

Cap. Zoio

At the time of installation of mods, there was no warning for defects or faults with them.
As for additional errors, I do not Noeti nothing yet.

xenovanis

I have no idea what could cause these errors, I'm afraid. Could you install a testforum on the same server and install each mod again? After each install, see if the login/register function still works.

Advertisement: