News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Need urgent help

Started by svpernaut, November 11, 2010, 01:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svpernaut

HI guys im using SMF 2.0 RC4I just installed portal but I cant find where to edit the stuff? Like in the admin part. The button is missing.

Any help?
Thanks

TehCraw

We can't really help you without more information. For instance, what portal did you install? Were there errors when you tried installing it?
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. - Martin Fowler

svpernaut

Woops sorry about that. I'm installing ezportal. There were no errors

TehCraw

It should be in that Admin menu. If there were no errors, then I don't get why it wouldn't show up.  :o

Nice smiley K@. Can I use that?
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. - Martin Fowler

svpernaut

TehCraw

I suppose you could try uninstalling, and install it again, but I don't know if that will help.

kat

svpernaut

Ok thanks. I will post back when I get home and try that.

TehCraw

Let us know how it turns out.

And thanks, K@.

svpernaut

Ok I reinstalled the whole forum and it still does not show up?

svpernaut

Is there anyway I can install the packages by hand? And not use the admin install?

For some reason it doesn't upload the files. So I need todo it manually

svpernaut

kat

You still haven't answered this.

If you use the default, is it showing?

Advertisement: