News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

table.table_grid td

Started by Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail, December 04, 2010, 06:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

I am not sure whether this is a bug or not but even if it is, it is a minor one. I was playing with SMF css when I noticed this code has caused a creation of solid 1px border to the last part of the column in Message Index. It makes Message Index look nice in all earlier columns except the last one as at the same time it creates the said solid 1px border blank (white) space. Viewable in SMF too.  ;D

table.table_grid td
{
padding: 3px;
border-bottom: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
border-right: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
}

Antechinus

Yeah I know. It's one of those things that is barely noticeable on the default theme. It may be more noticeable on custom themes depending on how they are styled. We decided it wasn't worth extra code to mess around with it in default. Dealing with it to the nth degree would require some annoying php.

Joshua Dickerson

Ant: are we not going to fix this?
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Antechinus

Oh I already did on my local host dev build. It's also been fixed in my Curve variants. I haven't got around to committing it to svn yet though. All it requires is a 1px right margin on th.last_th.

Of course I didn't think of this earlier, what with everything else that was going on, but it's easy to fix. :)

Joshua Dickerson

Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Antechinus

It's in trunk but not in the 2.0 branch. Seems a bit trivial for a security patch. ;)

Advertisement: