News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Installed new theme now forum is broken - HELP!

Started by generustman, January 03, 2011, 03:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generustman

I installed the Curve_Minimal_Multicolor_RC4 on our forum now the page....cafeclan.org/smf is broken. I can only see the banner. As our permissions are everyone is set to whatever theme I choose as admin I cant even login to change this I have even tryed the cafeclan.org/smf/index.php?theme=1 thing I have found here on the forum and I get the same banner thing.

please someone help us get back online here asap

generustman

Also...I am looking for someone to do maintenance for us as I am so new to this. We are non-profit but we can afford a little as I dont think we need it maintained all that often.

cicka

generustman

The theme builder says it was. I just need to go back to default or anything.

CapadY

can't you change the used theme for the Admin back to 1 via PHPMyAdmin ?
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

CapadY

Theme Builder ? As a matter of fact I've never heard about a Theme Builder for SMF
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

cicka

Quote from: generustman on January 03, 2011, 03:56:41 PM
The theme builder says it was. I just need to go back to default or anything.

Can you go to your phpmyadmin and you can change the skin there? If you go tot he smf_settings table find the theme_default value and set it to 1.

Or delete the skin file with ftp at the theme folder and then log in to your Admin Panel and change the default skin there.

Can you please post the link to that skin?

generustman

Theme Builder...I meant the guy that built it. How do I change in php as you said. I have no clue guys

Paul_Pauline

"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

generustman

That was it Paul_Pauline thank you so very much. Want a maintenance job? LOL

ISSUE SOLVED

Paul_Pauline

I have enough problems maintaining the wife & kids   ;)
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Advertisement: