Custom Copyright

Started by hadesflames, January 29, 2011, 02:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillLeeDee

@ApplianceJunk: thank you for sharing your fix.

;D

ApplianceJunk

No problem, glad it helped.

hadesflames

Mod is now compatible with 2.0.4.

Kindred

Actually, you can not just change the SMF copyright like that....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Why not? Looks fine to me.

Kindred

Hmmmm... I must be confused. I thought that the copyright still read 2011... However, you are right.. It shold have been updated to 2013 when the 2.0.4 update was installed.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

The copyright *here* does, but the one in index.english.php should be updated.

Of course if it were converted to a preg_replace rather than a str_replace, it could handle whatever.

6Dasher

Nice mod, thank you!

Would it be possible in a future update to add a URL link (bbcode?) as to send people to page with extended © information?
SMF user since 2005.

Arantor

The problem is you need to actually create that page which is out of the scope of this mod to implement.

optimizacija

CheeseHead05

My custom copyright box is showing up, Im typin in it but it wont save.

Apllicmz

Thanks
when Update portuguese files

<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_pt.php" error="skip">
<operation>
<search position="end" />
<add><![CDATA[
// Custom Copyright Translate By Candidosa2
$txt['custom_copyright_enable'] = 'Activar Direitos de autor Personalizado';
$txt['custom_copyright_after'] = 'Indique seu direitos autorais costume ap&oacute;s o SMF direitos autorais?';
$txt['custom_copyright_message'] = 'Digite seu direitos autorais personalizado';
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>
<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_pt-utf8.php" error="skip">
<operation>
<search position="end" />
<add><![CDATA[
// Custom Copyright Translate By Candidosa2
$txt['custom_copyright_enable'] = 'Activar Direitos de autor Personalizado';
$txt['custom_copyright_after'] = 'Indique seu direitos autorais costume ap&oacute;s o SMF direitos autorais?';
$txt['custom_copyright_message'] = 'Digite seu direitos autorais personalizado';
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

impreza

Nice mod, useful to my forum. Thank you
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

Chas Large

Installed on 2.0.6 but the custom copyright only appears when " Display your custom copyright after the SMF copyright? " is unchecked.

No errors in installation.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

hadesflames

Quote from: Chas Large on December 23, 2013, 06:46:40 AM
Installed on 2.0.6 but the custom copyright only appears when " Display your custom copyright after the SMF copyright? " is unchecked.

Works fine for me either way.

http://i.imgur.com/KhGB1q0.png
http://i.imgur.com/rVJXTcH.png

TheListener

Quote from: Chas Large on December 23, 2013, 06:46:40 AM

I've been having the same problem.

:)

live627

In ./Sources/Subs.php, find

if(empty($modSettings['custom_copyright_message']) || $modSettings['custom_copyright_message'] == 'Edit This...' || empty($modSettings['custom_copyright_enable']))

And replace with

if(empty($modSettings['custom_copyright_message']) || $modSettings['custom_copyright_message'] == 'Edit This...' || !empty($modSettings['custom_copyright_enable']))

Untested!!

ApplianceJunk

Had it working with SMF 2.0.6 but after I update to SMF 2.0.7 it stopped working.
Stopped working as in it don't display anything at the bottom of my forum pages now.

Edited: Looking back at my older post in this topic it maybe the same thing I ran into before.
Will give that fix a try tomorrow and update my post if it gets things working again.

hadesflames

ApplianceJunk

Advertisement: