News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[PAID] Rate Topic 2.0 RC5

Started by yes100, April 27, 2011, 06:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yes100

Since there is no Mod that works for most 2.0 versions I would like to offer 10$ for someone uprading this: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=91
for RC5...many other members are missing this too and maybe there are some more who are willing to donate for a Mod like this/Mod upgrade.

Thanks in advance if someones willing to do this.

Illori

no one is able to update an existing mod unless the license allows, most of the mods do not have a license that allows others to modify them and distribute them to others. you should post in the mods support thread and ask the author to update it if you really want that version of the mod.

yes100

Well it has not to be the exact mod but would need something that allows members to rate topics and sort by best rating in each board if they want to.

Illori

then maybe http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2234 would work for you, using version emulation you can install it on RC5 with little to no problems.

yes100

Hi, thank you for that hint, did not read about the version emulation function, yet.
I really were able to install the mod by doing that but unfortunately one can't sort for best rated topics just the best rated posts in one topic.
Another problem is that I didnt find any setting that allows me to have a rating in every topic but not every post (have to look at that tomorrow again...) while don't letting the user disable that.

Anyway big thanks for the fast support!

actgym

Im using bugo's mod and it works great
I just have one minor issue with the display of the stars going ontop of the sticky icon. is there a simple fix for this?

see attached

Illori

you are best to use his website for support

actgym

yeah i tried there but its all in russian hehe
oh well

Advertisement: