News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SML for Dummies???

Started by sportzchick, May 15, 2011, 04:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sportzchick

Hi everyone - looking to start my forum and NEVER done it before so Im as basic of a beginner as you will get to SML forums.  Ive got the domain name and the server sorted so now its this a step

Reading all the online instruction manual and ive gotten confused - is there anything in laymens turns (or shall we call it SML for Dummies???) I can download?

Illori

what is SML? what online instruction manual have you read? what issues are you having? a bit more details might help.

NanoSector

Quote from: Illori on May 15, 2011, 06:27:10 AM
what is SML? what online instruction manual have you read? what issues are you having? a bit more details might help.
SML = Simple Machines Language?? ???
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Robert.

Quotewhat is SML?
Simple Machines Forum, I think :P

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Hi, If you mean SMF, the best place to start would probably be our online documentation :)
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: