News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[REQ] Post Ratings (Facepunch Style)

Started by RTLK, August 09, 2011, 12:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTLK

Version: 2.0 RC5

Description:
I am looking for a post rating system to integrate into the community forums that I manage.  Been looking for a while, but have yet to find one.  If there is one, I would gladly like a link.  If anyone has ever been to Facepunch and posted or lurked, you know what I mean.  For example:

And possibly have a backend where ratings can be added or removed so custom ones can be made.  Not really 100% needed but 100% wanted.

Heres a few actual pics (the one above is very old) that I want it to look like:

The actual different ratings:

What the post is rated:

Permissions: Allow anyone to, but also have the ability to block membergroups from doing so if possible.

Thanks in advance!

johndeere 4255

.....First of all guys, super sorry for digging this old topic up, just came up in google lol, didnt want to start a new topic becuase i wouldnt have been able to explain what i was looking for as good as he did. But im looking for a system similar to this as well, but havent been able to find on even close to it. Anbody know of a mod for something that sorta like this?

TheListener

johndeere 4255

thanks for the reply, no actually i use 1.1.13....yeah a bit old i know. but i was really looking for more along the lines of something like posted above and not the star ratings, a system where you can accumlate gold medals, or be reated i agree, or disagree, just like above, ive seen it in two different sites, but i believe they were custom made, so i didnt know if a alternative system existed other than the star rating. Thanks for the reply though, i do appreciate it  :)

Advertisement: