News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Register Bar Mod V3

Started by vbgamer45, September 10, 2011, 11:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Link to the mod

[glow=black,2,300]Register Bar Mod V3[/glow]
Developed by Lean for SMFSimple.com
SMF 2.0.XX

[glow=black,2,300]Description:[/glow]
This mod allows the administration activated from a bar that invites guests to your forum to register.

[glow=black,2,300]Descripcion:[/glow]
Este mod permite activar desde la administracion una barra que invita a los visitantes de tu foro a registrarse.

[glow=black,2,300]Features:[/glow]

• Enable or disable the mod from the administration.
  • You can choose the background color of the bar or leave the default one.
  • You can choose the color of the words of the message or leave the default one.
  • You can write a custom message using both bbcode and html if you do not write anything the mod will do it
  • You have the option to disable the button that allows visitors to close the bar.

[glow=black,2,300]Caracteristicas:[/glow]

• Activar o desactivar el mod desde la administracion.
  • Podras elegir el color de fondo de la barra o dejar el que viene por defecto.
  • Podras elegir el color de las palabras del mensaje o dejar el que viene por defecto.
  • Podras escribir el mensaje personalizado utilizando tanto bbcode como html, si no escribes nada el mod lo hara por ti!
  • Tienes la opcion de deshabilitar el boton que permite a los visitantes cerrar la barra.

[glow=black,2,300]Screenshots | Imagenes[/glow]

Language Support | Lenguajes Soportados
- English
- Spanish_latin
- Spanish_latin-utf8
- Spanish_es
- Spanish_es-utf8

[glow=black,2,300]Register Bar Mod V3[/glow]

[glow=black,2,300]Copyright 2011 | SMFSimple.com[/glow]

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

4Kstore

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

Rune-Cpsv.info

Visit us at http://rune-cpsv.info

SSimple Team

Updated only for SMF 2.0 and 2.0.1
Enjoy it!

Mi Web: SMFSimple.com -

Connor Macleod

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but I have an error to report.

I am running SMF 2.0.1. with the Argentum2 theme. It has been established that mods using Jquery do not work well with this theme since it uses motools. Don't ask me why, I have just read that in the various support threads for the theme, can't find the exact link now.

What happens when I install the Register Bar Mod V3 is that the pull-down menus turn transparent. Obviously it is difficult to read the text when the background is no longer opaque white, but transparent. The text in the menu is still there in black, so it is irritating but not disabling the forum. However it is not something you can live with, so I had to uninstall it.

NOTE 1: There are no problems reported when installing with Package manager. Usually you get some problem reported in red colour and a recommendation not to continue, and if you still do it then you might expect this kind of error. But in this case all looks well and still you get the bug with the transparent menus.

NOTE 2: Only the top level menus are affected, not the submenus that appear below the link tree.

This FYI, if you use Jquery I think it explains the case, if so I would ask that you include this info in the mod description. Thanks!

lean

Sorry, SSimple Team not supported in English language at the moment.
In SMFSimple.com We are looking for partners with this language to provide better support to all.
Thanks for understanding.

Advertisement: