News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How to reject account deletion?

Started by Babalui, November 26, 2010, 03:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babalui

A member of my fourm is trying to delete his account, but I've disable that option for all members.

How can I reject his action?
In his profile I can see "Account is awaiting approval for deletion", but I have only "(approve)", there is no "reject".

Thanks in advance

SMF 1.1.12

Paul_Pauline

Admin > Members > Members Awaiting Approval > Account Name > Check Box On Far Right > Choose "Reject" From the Drop-Down Menu.

"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Babalui

Ah, there is a Drop-Down Menu!

Yes, thank you so much!

rootuid

What happens when reject is selected? Does the user get notified? Does anything happen? Thanlks./

Illori

please open a separate thread for your issue, this thread belongs to someone else and is marked solved. also please dont bump old topics.

Advertisement: