Register Redirect does not work

Started by BaghdadGhost, February 10, 2012, 04:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaghdadGhost

Hi,

I am opening this topic to find help to another member who posted in the Arabic board. I searched but did not find an answer to his problem.

basically when a new member correctly fill all required fields to register in the forum, after clicking on register the page stuck with loading sign in mouse pointer and also loading sign in tab of the page.

the weird think is that the member registration is accepted after that point and if he/she open index page and log in with their info they are good to go.

tho only problem here is they are suppose to be automatically redirected to index page!

smf version 2.0.2

mods: unknown so far but already requested by me and will post them here as soon as I get them

please help

thank

BaghdadGhost

updates:

after nearly three minutes of redirecting attempt. I got the following (see att.)

and when I press reload in seconds I get index page with logged in

BaghdadGhost

guess what now.

I tried to PM the admin of the forum to let him know that we need to know what mods he uses and after clicking send message I got this page (att_1)

then I hit reload I got this note! (att_2) which also appeared in all pages of the forum I was trying to view!!

BaghdadGhost

updates:

Newly installed forum. NO MODs installed

BaghdadGhost

Never mind, this issue was solved as stated by the original member.

Advertisement: