News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[MOD] Simple Favicon

Started by emanuele, May 06, 2012, 05:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emanuele

From now I will distribute all my mods as attachments to topics in this board.
Feel free to consider them eternal betas.

What do you think it could be?

I was bored and I decided to do one of the most useless things: add a small line of html and a setting to justify its existence. :P

Hooks-based, theme-independent, no edits, no pain.

Compatibility: SMF 2.0.x

https://github.com/emanuele45/Simple-Favicon

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Robert.

Matthew K.

Did you fix the things I pointed out in the cust board?

nend

Nice, we are usually tied up with the more complex mods that we forget about the simple ones. Yes they are needed and this mod is a example of that.

emanuele

@Lab yes, I forgot to thank yuo in the post, I will as soon as I'm in fronf of a computer! ;)

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Matthew K.

Haha you don't have to thank me, I was just wanting to make sure you found them :)

joeyjojoshabadoo

thank you so much for this- i have smf located inside a Wordpress application vault folder install, and nothing was working for the favicon.

Many thanks again.

marcomilano

ciao, cosa fa e come lo installo?
Ho aperto oggi un forum e mi sto documentando sulla favico.ico

Kindred

English in those section, please
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

marcomilano

ok, sorry. Since i'm totally new with this SMF and I've just installe one, I'd like to know how to use this MOD to have the favico.ico loaded correctly. Having the file in the / doesn't work so i guess i have to do something else.
thanks

shadav

without download the mod, I'm just guessing but looking at the code on github it seems to add a place in the admin to upload a favicon
after installing the mod
look under your admin under configuration then modification settings
there should be something there for this mod

Advertisement: