Adk Saiyan

Started by Adk-Team, August 08, 2012, 08:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adk-Team

Link to the theme

Adk Saiyan
Autor/Author: ^HeRaCLeS^

Características:
     Adk Saiyan es un theme muy profesional basado en el anime "Dragon Ball Z"..

Copyright 2012 by SMF Personal @ visita www.smfpersonal.net para soporte oficial.
     Si tu quieres ayudarnos, por favor visita nuestra seccion de contribuciones: Contribuir

Features:
     Adk Saiyan is a very professional theme based on the anime "Dragon Ball Z".

Copyright 2012 by SMF Personal @ visit www.smfpersonal.net for official support.
     If you want help, please visit our contributions section: Contribute

Idiomas/Languages:
     o English
     o Spanish_es
     o Spanish_es-utf8
     o Spanish_latin
     o Spanish_latin-utf8

Compatibilidad/Compatibility:
     o SMF 2.0.1
     o SMF 2.0.2

Desarrollador/Developer:
     Adk-Team

Usando/Using:
     o Adk Custom icons
     o Css3

Esta obra está bajo una licencia Creative Commons Atribución 3.0 Unported

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License

Disclaimer:
     Copyright Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation Ltd.
     Dragon Ball is owned by Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation Co Ltd.
     Dragonball is Licensed by FUNimation® Productions, Ltd.
     All Rights Reserved.
     I do NOT own "Dragon Ball" or the images.
     All Rights Reserved.
     DragonBall and all logos, character names and distinctive likenesses there of are trademarks of Toei Animation.
     Dragon Ball © 2005 Bird Studio/Shueisha, Toei Animation. © 1989 Toei Animation Co Ltd. JAPAN Licensed by FUNimation® Productions.
     All Rights Reserved.

© 1989 - 1995, Akira Toriyama, Shueisha, Fuji Television, Kansai TV, Toei Animation Co. Ltd., Japón.

o www.funimation.com
     o http://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/

Capturas/Screens:

Admin

Footer

Messageindex

Index & Display

Ir al Demo | Go to Demo

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

^HeRaCLeS^

Thank you very much  ;D
^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

enik

Very good work my friend your job is very fantastic  ;)

Regards enik...

hashend94

Hey, I have few questions about editing this theme, where can I possibly get some support :)

kat

In this topic, oddly enough. :)

hashend94

Quote from: K@ on June 30, 2013, 12:16:45 PM
In this topic, oddly enough. :)

Haha sorry about the other thread I made. Thought this was not for support discussion :P I'll post my message here, thanks :)

hashend94

" Hey guys ! So I installed a theme to my forums. And I was wondering how to edit some of the stuff there.

Okay so firstly I want to bring the navigation and the body a bit up, well I actually tried to but when I decrease the header size the forum navigation goes out of place. And the search bar goes down because the menu bar is moved up (See in the attached pic). So I want fix that and make the search bar and user info be in place also if possible to make the user info display the users profile pic. And how to put a image for the background.

Link to theme- http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2616
My site- http://supremecreamscans.com/index.php

(Also please move the thread if in wrong section c:)

Please let me know of anyway to fix this,
Thanks and Best Regards !
hashend94 "

hashend94

Bump, anyone around here ?

^HeRaCLeS^

I do not understand.
Going up the navigation, you lose much of the header.

You can leave a screenshot of the changes you want?
^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

hashend94

Thanks for the reply ^HeRaCLeS^, there is a bunch of stuff I want be changed with your assistance. I'll post a detailed post here in a few minutes.

PS- Awesome theme I must say, but could do a lot of tweaking to make it better :)

Apostol

Hello,

i have one problem, on my site I installed theme ADK Saiyan, i made new account so i can test mode Show banned message,
on which I change general picture with my rank picture.
after unbanning test account on my adimistrator profile and my all others profil,
it appear general avatar which is created on default of theme + my avatar which i set.
and now i have 2 avatars in profil, default avatar and my avatar which i created.
when i edit these mode, i only changed display_template.php i profile_template.php in which i delete text banned,
who is set by default of these mode.

how i can revise this?
Portal Apostolski Net | KJV Radio
Studio4web - kod za 15% popusta na sve hosting pakete: s4wpopust

^HeRaCLeS^

And which one you want to leave?

Attach the file display.template.pho the saiyan theme
^HeRaCLeS^

SMFPersonal

Apostol

I want both, one that can be use users which are not set their avatar in settings of profile, and when user set own avatar then default avatar of course move.
As it must be :)

^HeRaCLeS^

^HeRaCLeS^

SMFPersonal

Apostol

Now works great, thanks :)

Advertisement: