News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

What Does This Mean?

Started by Thorney, December 04, 2012, 05:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorney

I went to edit my profile, and found the following in my profile summary:

No Personal Message support warning: No
Show only files in function db: No

What does this mean?

kat

The first one is a warning that gets shown to people, if they try and PM you.

I have to confess that I thought only team members got that.

Dunno what the other things is. :(

IchBin™

There's an explanation under each option:

No Personal Message support warning:
This will hide the Personal Message support warning. - means it will show a message to warn the user not to send you a PM for support.

Show only files in function db:
If checked, function names will be hidden by default on the main page of the function DB - on the function database page here: http://support.simplemachines.org/function_db/index.php it will only show files, or files with function names under them depending on if you check this option.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Mstcool

Oh wait we get to choose if we want it yes or no?? Oh i thought only staff members can change that

Off Topic: since when did you become a SMF FRIEND ^ :p

Colin

Yes, it is available to all members. Feel free to modify it.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

IchBin™

Quote from: Mstcool on December 04, 2012, 09:55:06 PM
Off Topic: since when did you become a SMF FRIEND ^ :p

I'll still be around. Just not developing. Not enough time in the day I'm afraid. :(
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Mstcool

Aww that sucks. Anyways good luck with whatever you doing. ;)

4Kstore

I have spanish as a language and this options appears in english all the rest are translated... just notice this..

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

Irisado

Quote from: 4Kstore on December 11, 2012, 03:47:19 AM
I have spanish as a language and this options appears in english all the rest are translated... just notice this..

I hadn't noticed either, which is embarrassing, since I use Spanish language as default too.  Has this been raised in Spanish board as an issue?

Edit: I've linked this to the new sticky in the Spanish board just in case.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: