News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

What.. when..how... why??? :(

Started by Ivan Minic, September 26, 2005, 08:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivan Minic

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

anna.young

Toronto German Shepherd Dog Rescue

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." (SJ)

Ivan Minic

But... how.. why...
He helped me so much :(
He is a great man  >:(  :'(

rhizome

The whole SMF development team offer superb support

But, with [Unknown] not around (lets hope temporarily), and also Grudge absent - both excellent very knowledgeable developers - I can't help feeling very, very sad indeed :( :(

Though I'm sure we'll all still get the support we need from the other staff.

Ben_S

As Grudge mentioned in the topics linked above, there isn't much point in speculating about things until a comment is made by either [Unknown] or one of the project managers.

Rhizome is entirely correct in that support will still be provided by the rest of the team.

I will lock this as idle speculation unfortunately helps noone.
Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

Advertisement: