Trying to upgrade to 2.0.7 from 2.0.6 gives a "Test Failed"

Started by Shyam09, April 12, 2014, 10:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shyam09

I have 2.0.6 and I tried to install the 2.0.7 update from package manager and I got the Test Failed for:
Execute Modification   ./Sources/Subs-Post.php   
Replace   ./Sources/Subs-Post.php   

Code:
         // Attempt to un-parse the time to something less awful.
         $parts[$i] = preg_replace('~\[time\](\d{0,10})\[/time\]~ie', '\'\' . timeformat(\'$1\', false) . \'\'', $parts[$i]);

Replace with:
         // Attempt to un-parse the time to something less awful.
         $parts[$i] = preg_replace_callback('~\[time\](\d{0,10})\[/time\]~i', create_function('$m', ' return "" . timeformat("$m[1]", false) . "";'), $parts[$i]);

Should I manually add that Code to Subs-post.php?

mashby

Yep, not sure why it's failing there, but it seems to be. Just keep in mind you'll be replacing those first two lines with the second set. :)
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

dmask

hi, i got a problem too (italian version)

Esegui modifiche   ./Sources/ManageMembergroups.php   Test fallito <-- failed
   1.   Sostituisci   ./Sources/ManageMembergroups.php   Prova eseguita con successo <-- ok
   2.   Sostituisci   ./Sources/ManageMembergroups.php   Test fallito <-- failed

the #2:

Codice: (Trova) [Seleziona]
if ($_POST['group_inherit'] != -2 && !allowedTo('admin_forum'))

Codice: (Sostituisci) [Seleziona]
if ($_REQUEST['group'] > 1 && $_REQUEST['group'] != 3 && isset($_POST['group_inherit']) && $_POST['group_inherit'] != -2 && !allowedTo('admin_forum'))

EDIT:
in ManageMembergroups.php I don't have that code of 2.0.6, i have this one instead:

line 658
// Can they really inherit from this group?
if (isset($_POST['group_inherit']) && $_POST['group_inherit'] != -2 && !allowedTo('admin_forum'))

the only one i found that got 'group_inherit' and 'admin_forum' in the same line

Advertisement: