News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Started by b0tze, April 28, 2014, 05:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0tze

Hi,

I just bridged my smf (2.07) to a brand new coppermine instance. Nice and easy :) but I have one problem maybe someone can help me with:

If I try to change an email adress of any user at the useraccount in smf I (and every other user) get a "plain white screen" (probably php error) when submitting the change and this errorlog:

https://oq.achernar.uberspace.de/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=account;u=1;save [nofollow]
2: require_once(/embed.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
File: /var/www/virtual/oq/html/forum/Sources/Gallery.php
Line: 455

and that would be this piece of code:

require_once($modSettings['galleryPath'] . '/embed.php');

If someone wants to have a look directly into this I could share a test account via pm.

my gallery path is https://oq.achernar.uberspace.de/gallery/ [nofollow] in case that matters, but as said, all works just great except changing a mail adress in userdata at smf...

I asked in the coppermine forum where someone assumed this is probably a smf issue rather tha coppermine.

Thanks for any help!

kat

I have a feeling that you'd get better help, if you post in the mod's support topic, b0tze. But, does embed.php exist in the location it's supposed to be in? Is it read-enabled?

If it is, you're definitely going to need to post in that mod's support topic, I think.

b0tze

Hi K@,

thanks for your input! I cannot find a file named "embed.php" anywhere, not in the smf nor the coppermine folder (and sub folders). For my limited understanding it should be in the main directory of smf, is that right?

Since the coppermine forum adviced me to ask for smf support[ [nofollow] I am not sure where I should ask for further assistance, do you mean the mod support board? I would not expect help there since bridging smf and coppermine did not require to install any mod...

Don't know where to ask now, can you (or anyone) point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
b0tze

Kindred

Well, embed.php is not an smf file...   So, if you did not install any mods, then it must be a coppermine file...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

phill104

Neither gallery.php nor embed.php are Coppermine files.

As per Andre

Quote from: Andre@CoppermineAs Coppermine doesn't change anything in SMF (actually, SMF even doesn't know that Coppermine is bridged to it), this is definitely no Coppermine issue. This apply to all genuine bridges.

So if these files are not part of SMF then there must be some other mod you have installed.

Phill@Coppermine

kat

b0tze

aw, i was messing around with gallery 2 and i had a mod installed for the integration of that. it contains an "embed.php". of course i deinstalled it when i decided to go for coppermine.

since i was sure not to have any mods installed and just double checked before stating this i found "gallery 2 integration v 1.0" mod to be still listed as installed package. deinstalling again does not work, because "file could not be found".

so, i guess this is the problem and i need to figure out a way to clean this out somehow...
UPDATE: there even was a readme to uninstall. mod is uninstalled now, all works fine again. sorry for wasting your time. stupid me. thanks for all your help!

Advertisement: