News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Mybb 1.6 to smf

Started by wolbii, May 04, 2014, 02:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolbii

Welcome, im have problem with converting my mybb forum to smf. After convert im see post in categories but when im join to anyone categories dont see post. Plz help me.

Forum link

hxxp:forum.terrarysta.com.pl/index.php [nonactive]

margarett

Did you try to run the maintenance tasks find errors and recount totals?
If you check the database, are the posts there?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

wolbii

Yea im try do find errors and recount totals, and in database see 1162 total in _topics

margarett

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

wolbii

margarett

I just checked your forum. I'm sorry, you have no copyright and, as such, no further support will be provided.

Just a final comment: what you have is not "no messages" problem. That's something wrong with your layout that interrupts the page processing. If you are just starting with SMF, then load a fresh set of files and do all tests with default theme, only then go to install new themes and MODs.
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_to_upload_a_fresh_set_of_files

By doing this you will also restores SMF's copyright and we can continue to support you.

wolbii

In default themes im see post, idk why im dont have smf copyright but im recover this. Thx for help me Guys :)

AllanD

Margarett I don't copyright is required any more.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

margarett

With the license change in 2.0, the copyright can be removed without legal issues. It wasn't like that in 1.1

But, although it is not *required* to have it, we don't feel compelled to support such forums... In this case, it seems it wasn't the user's intention to remove the copyright, but still it wasn't present...

AllanD

I tend to agree with that to show support, I was just pointing out that it's not any type of copy right infringement thing.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

Advertisement: