Full staff list

Started by Chas Large, December 03, 2014, 03:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chas Large

In 2.0 there is a short list of Admins on a forum. It would be nice to have a full staff list to show Moderators (and their status: Moderator/Global Mod) and the Boards they have been allocated.

If you have lots of boards with child boards and you change staff, trying to find which board they were allocated to moderate can be a difficult at best.

There is a staff list mod but it's OOD.

So something that lists all the Staff would be good.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Arantor

As a core feature for SMF?

Kindred

there are three staff list mods, I think...  2 of which definitely still work on 2.0.9
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Chas Large

Quote from: Arantor on December 03, 2014, 03:46:15 PM
As a core feature for SMF?
Yes, in addition to the ADMIN > SUPPORT INFORMATION >> Forum Administrators, if possible?

Quote from: Kindred on December 03, 2014, 03:51:04 PM
there are three staff list mods, I think...  2 of which definitely still work on 2.0.9
I could only find one that worked, I think the other two were RED! or 1.1 only.

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Arantor

Admin > Maintenance > Reports > Staff

Enable from Core Features.

Chas Large

* Chas Large hangs head in shame
:-[
for not remembering that this has been there for ages.
Thank you.

Advertisement: