Question about Error Fatal

Started by phanhan, December 05, 2014, 10:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phanhan

Hi all.

I was trying to troubleshoot why the multiple badges were not working properly in my membergroups, and uninstalled/reinstalled the multiple badges package I had in there forever.  Came back with a nasty error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getgroupstars() (previously declared in /home/content/51/7034551/html/Sources/Load.php:2223) in /home/content/51/7034551/html/Sources/Load.php on line 2314

How can I go about fixing this?

Thanks!

Kindred

Well, it would seem thatbyoumonly not actually uninstall... M so, when you reinstalled, it now has the kid installed twice.

The only real way to resolve this is to manually parse the mod and remove ALL of the duplicated code... Which is probably more than just that nine function.

Also... Why would you assume that uninstalling and reinstalling would fix anything?

Finally... When you uninstall or install a mod, if it gives you errors during the pretest, why did you continue?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: