how do I add member group to admin memberlist? ( ver. 2.0.9 )

Started by Capion, January 10, 2015, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capion

Version Information:
Forum version: SMF 2.0.9
Current SMF version: SMF 2.0.9
GD version: bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
MySQL version: 5.5.40-36.1
PHP: 5.4.35
Server version: Apache

I find it annoying to scoot around 2 pages to find which member is in which group, and change the group.
at least I would be happy to just see which group the member is in, in the memberlist, but it would be smarter to be able to change the group, same place.
*if it works, dont fix it*

Deaks

you need to explain a wee bit better what you are trying to do :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Steve

The members list does show what group the member is in so if Runic's confused you can bet I am as well. :P
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

Steve

Capion

Quote from: Steve on January 10, 2015, 09:10:05 AM
The members list does show what group the member is in so if Runic's confused you can bet I am as well. :P

in "admin" > Member dropdown > Member > Members > view all Members...
the "manage members" list ..it has no field showing which membergroup the members are in.
*if it works, dont fix it*

Steve

Yeah, I got that when Arantor mentioned it.

Hopefully someone will be able to tell you how to do what you want to do. :)

Deaks

you would need to alter the code in ManageMembers.php something similar to this but with more data

'id_group' => array(
'header' => array(
'value' => $txt['position']
),
'data' => array(
'sprintif' => array(
'format' => '',
'params' => '',
),
),

this is only half done need to add the sort to it but look around line 528 maybe put it before ip.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Arantor

Um, yeah, quite a bit different seeing how you also need to actually get it from the database first before splicing it into the generic list definition.

Deaks

hinting why I said its only half done :P

im sick stop being mean :P
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Arantor

I'm not being mean. Being mean would mean pointing out the spelling mistake in what there was written there :P

Advertisement: