News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

assign medals to user profiles

Started by mano82, February 17, 2015, 05:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mano82

I know there is a couple of mods that do the trick (like AutoAwards), however the problem is just in the title: it's Auto!!

I don't want a system that automatically gives medals based on the forum activity. Instead I'd like to assign (as an admin), specific medals to meritorious users. I'm managing a gaming community and these medals should be given to assess a patent, or a merit or something else, but they're not connected to the activity on the forum.

Maybe I've done the wrong search. If so, I'm sorry for the topic, and please forward me to the correct direction.

My SMF is 2.0.9 with SimplePortal 2.3.6

Thanks

**EDIT: Ops sorry...I've just seen there's a similar request just below. please remove my message because I've not minimum rights.

Kindred

yup... the mod package mentioned in that other thread ill do exactly what you want. :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: