News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

User signature - images

Started by sangham.net, May 31, 2015, 02:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sangham.net

Sure that is a matter of personal interest, but Atma (me) like to ask if images and other adds are needed is such a scale like usual here. Actually the more opotunities one gives the worse the "battle" and at least it does not increase more attention on the topics it self.

How about personal mod-er pages or additions on the profile page of people who need to live or like to live from customer here? Or such as personal blogs for them.

[PS: the picture, aside of the invitations in Atmas re-signation, is not an ad, but just showing face and information.  :) ]

Have joy while exploring this issue, outwardly and inwardly, as someone who experiences such on the eye-sense and intellectual-sens door in connection with perception and as one who "causes" or intents this eye-sense-door "disturbing" and intellectual sense-door "troubling" with perception recalls, to get a catch or to give something (?)

Just thought of how to mark this with a good topic icon  :) Let Atma makes a guess, this issue is solved sooner as thought about it, so he took the "relax" icon (eye and intellect perception stimulator)

Steve

What the heck are you talking about? What ads? What images?

Sorry but your posts are becoming frustrating as they are difficult to read.
DO NOT pm me for support!

sangham.net

So a "English Skill" or "way of talk" request by registration would be good as well? So one (a potential supporter) could give aside issues of somebody who might not have "English: Navive+perfect" and "way of talk: common" under his avatar.

What do Mr Steven think?

Adds and images like for example, although that is a decent one.

sangham.net

Off-topic: So that "bug" issue or sectret is solved, Mr. Steve? Atma saw you had deleted the attachments and some previous posts.

Steve

See my post in your other thread. This is a perfect example. I had no clue you were talking about signatures. Although the title should probably have been a clue for me. *smacks forehead*

I don't have the ability to remove attachments or posts.
DO NOT pm me for support!

sangham.net

Quote from: Steve on May 31, 2015, 07:53:04 AM
See my post in your other thread. This is a perfect example. I had no clue you were talking about signatures.
Which other thread? And the hint to signature is within the Subject title of the Thread, sorry Atma would have done a better if rementioned it in the text as well. You are right.

Maybe also a request on registration about stressed of time would be good. Atma wears just the shoes of programming and serving "custumers" and that is not an easy task at all. One could easy get tempered and starts to ignore.
I don't have the ability to remove attachments or posts.
Sorry, I thought so. 3 posts (offtopic) and some attachments in my post and some text in regard of a "bug" have been deleted short after your post. No problem and sorry again for this thought.

sangham.net

Ok, atma sees, you have seen issue one already (this possibility to editing after post of someone else had posted, brings also much troubles and useless work and one does not know if read again or not, even no edit by "" and time "" is not mentined)

Advertisement: