recreating a theme from enjin

Started by VanuNanoTechnician, June 16, 2015, 08:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanuNanoTechnician

Hello there!

Our gaming group has been using Ejgin for some time how and I (personally) have been sick of how it's designed, especially when it comes themes.

Anyway, I was wondering how I reverse engineer the theme to look/work from Enjin to SMF. Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Our site:
hxxp:pinkfairies.enjin.com/ [nonactive]

SMF 2.0.10

Kindred

you hate the enjin themes and design...  but you want to duplicate it in SMF?   Aren't you contradicting yourself?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

VanuNanoTechnician

Contradicting myself.. hmm, enjin's theme interface is the contradiction  ::)

As you can see below, this is the extent to editing the theme.

I don't know where to get at the /folders part in enjin as it's made 'user friendly'. I'm a bit clueless about how to apply it to a SMF theme.

Herman's Mixen

cause it's a build-in page builder from what ever they are using there...
it would not apply to any smf theme... too much work period.
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

VanuNanoTechnician

Yeah, I'm discovering that  :-X  Far more easier to create it in SMF than to port.

So, I've discovered simpleportals blocks that'll give me some of the features that are found in enjin.

It's more of understanding the differences and filling up the gaps :)

Advertisement: