deceased members

Started by aegersz, July 19, 2015, 05:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

sorry to sound so morbid but due to the type of forum I run, people die - are there any mods that handle banners for deceased members in memoriam ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Illori

have you tried searching on the mod site? i dont think anything related to this exists.

maybe you could put the user in a new group and create a star/badge to do what you want?

aegersz

The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

i created an additional membergroup called "Deceased" as the Stars and Badges just wouldn't fit into my 2.0.10, no matter how hard i tried.

Illori

what do you mean stars and badges wouldn't fit?

i dont mean a mod, there is a field for "stars" and you can put any image name that exists in that field that would do the job [and fit in the mini-profile].

aegersz

yes, i meant a mod. i actually found a mod that lists your membergroups on your profile and i will merely add the departed to that group.

i'm happy but thanks anyway. how can i close this, btw ?

Steve

Quote from: aegersz on July 20, 2015, 11:36:25 AMhow can i close this, btw ?

You don't. This section isn't setup for the 'topic solved' mod. :)

You can however, when replying, change the message icon to the solved checkmark. Don't know if that'll help or not.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: