Question & Help [sorry if wrong topic]

Started by Anonyomus, August 07, 2015, 01:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonyomus

Hai!
First of all, sorry for my eng.
Second, is there any plugin to make Watermarks for admins like blizzard's forum??

*CHECK IMAGE*

Thanks for help, and sorry again for my eng!

Kindred

Are you using 2.1?

However, the answer is no, AFAIK

And -- actually, inserting your watermark into an attachment or included image would actually be ILLEGAL.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kindred

What?   did you mean MAYBE when you typed myb?  If so, then please type out the full word.

Also, please note that your topic title is basically useless...   When you have a question or need help, then post a summary of the question or the problem that needs help in the title (after all, this is a SUPPORT board).

If you are not using 2.1, then why did you post in the 2.1 support board?

To get back to your question...
I happened to be incorret in my first statement... a 10 second search of the mod site brings up this one...
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2083

However, as I said, doing so actually has the potential to be ILLEGAL.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: