Mod site screenshots?

Started by Jade Elizabeth, August 18, 2015, 08:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

I want to add screenshots to my smileys but it wont let me? Is that right or am I missing something?

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1072
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Kindred

I believe that you can include screen shots as attachments, just like the mod files themselves...  or include the images using the IMG BBC tag in the description.

It seems like the site parses image files into a "thumbnail display"...
that, for example appear to be how http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=4067 was done.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Jade Elizabeth

Oh. Alright I will give that a go. It's been a while since I have done a theme/other mod but I think they have a separate spot for it? Like I said it's been a while ha ha. I was wondering if smileys were overlooked by accident or something :D.

Perhaps some text to say add screenshots/previews and it will do the rest of the work for you would be helpful :D.

Thanks Kindred!!
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

margarett

When you load your file (the mod itself) load the images you want to use as screenshots too. The site will automatically treat images as screenshots ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Jade Elizabeth

That worked so great!! And they're animated too :D.

Really happy, thanks for the help guys!! :D

Steve

Except the smiley images are huge (at least in my firefox). Was that your intent?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Antes

Quote from: Steve on August 18, 2015, 10:27:08 AM
Except the smiley images are huge (at least in my firefox). Was that your intent?

It seems a bug from our code. I'll try to patch it, it should apply specific class to img or to a element and max-width/max-height it instead forcing width/height.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Jade Elizabeth

Dammet, I was enjoying the comedy XD.

Advertisement: