SELECT command denied to user for table users - Converting from mybb to smf

Started by habibjutt, February 02, 2016, 08:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

habibjutt

I have used the coversion tool to convert mybb forum to smf. I have added the database user of smf to the database to mybb and have given all the privileges but still the script is not converting and giving me the error that
"Sorry, the database connection information used in the specified installation of SMF cannot access the installation of MyBulletinBoard 1.2. This may either mean that the installation doesn't exist, or that the Database account used does not have permissions to access it.

The error that was received from the Database was: SELECT command denied to user 'dev2wagn_smfuser'@'localhost' for table 'users'"

Password and everything is correct. Database user of smf has the access of mybb database but still the conversion is not happening.

Kindred

the database user has ACCESS...  but does the database user have FULL access to all of the mySQL commands (in this case, specifically, SELECT)

When granting a db user access to a db in cpanel, I know that you often have to specify the actual commands that the db user can perform.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: