News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Sessions crashed??

Started by Kimmie, February 08, 2016, 10:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmie

Just woke up to this error on my site and I have no clue how to fix it.

Table './******_***/smf_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repairedTable './******_***/smf_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

I have contacted my host, so in the meantime, I thought I would post here to see if there is anything I can do to resolve it.

Thanks!

Illori

Kimmie

That fixed it. Thank you SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! :)

Kimmie

Ok it just happened again. I repaired the table and it resolved it again, but can anyone tell me why this is happening? Both times the issue has been that the rows were off by one. This is the first time in 9 years I have ever had this problem so if I knew what was causing it, perhaps I could fix whatever that is. When it happened the other day the numbers were only in the 300's.

Illori

contact your host and ask them what is going on, they should be able to answer.

vbgamer45

Sometimes it is a host issue. If mysql restarts or the server restarts unexpectly.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Kimmie

One thing I probably should have added as it may (or may not) be related. In the past month or so, I have received the "SMF cannot connect to the DB" problem twice. I have seen that before. I also checked my error log and found a few suspicious things (never seen before). These errors all seem to be coming from the same IP

http://patriotgames2.info/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml
2: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
File: /home/******/public_html/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 3596  (two others, 3593 and 3587)

I will contact the host and see what they say. Thanks.

Kindred

if you're having database errors like that regularly, it is almost definitely a host-side issue
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: