Want to sign up with google adsense, google says not enough content?

Started by bahgheera, June 05, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bahgheera

We have ~6600 member, almost 200k total posts. We usually have about 2 million hits per month. So why does adsense think we don't have enough content? My application was rejected for this reason. Any ideas? Thanks.

forumside

Adsense dont like pages like login-logout and other profile forms.
They like only main content like boards and posts.
Probably your board is available for logged users only so adsense see only login screen...

KnownSyntax

There are various reasons why you may have gotten this message from Adsense. I've found that having most if not all sections (minus staff forums etc.) open for bots to view will help you out. Google and many other search engines do not count various links that redirect to the same thing as additional content, so for every member it may generate X links (content) but only X-Y=Z are "valid" content links according to them.

Is your website only consisting of forums, and if so how many posts (new content, not things asked on other websites or copied and pasted will count) is roughly created? How old is the community you have created? It may just be the stats that it is getting from it's systems if you don't use analytics open to the public.

firemun

I've not used Adsense in years. I don't like the way they track audiences and everyone is blocking them nonetheless. However, back in the day when I did use them, I noticed the service was not forum friendly at all. I noticed a loophole, though. Forum owners would create a blog-based website and focus on making it fairly active for a couple months after launch - schedule several posts a day, etc. Then they would apply for an Adsense account using their blog as the site. Once approved, you can go from there.

If you do get Adsense, read their policies and follow them or they will ban you and not pay you what you have earned thus far. THAT is extremely important :)

Phphelp

That's a good question, did you ask google for help, they do have a forum you can post in, normally that community can nail the reason why.

I have ad-sense on single page websites.

Advertisement: