disable edit if last editor was admin

Started by SleePy, November 27, 2005, 03:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleePy

i searched around the site for this and do not seem to see it.
I would like to disable the edit button if the last person to edit the post was an administrator.
preferably also hiding the edit button so they do not get confused as to why they cant edit it.

Thank you.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Elmacik

Its in Tips and Tricks board (see index of A.M.A)
But I am not sure if its working.
Home of Elmacik

SleePy

the "Don't Show Last Edit If Updater Is Admin" is the only thing i see that comes close and it is not what im wanting from what im reading. it just hides that small text at the bottom of the post after it has been modified.
i want to just hide the modify/edit button that appears in the upper right hand corner of normal users posts after the administrator has edited their post. that way they do not change anything after the admin does.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Humphr3y

Sorry for bumping such an old topic but this is exactly the mod I'm looking for. Does anyone know if it exist - and where to get it?

Humphr3y

lol you're SO right!

Currently using SMF 1.1.13, thanks.

live627

I seem to recall some mod for that I think... but I haven't checked to see if it was for 1.1.13

Advertisement: