News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Advanced Personal Message Center

Started by Kalia, January 12, 2006, 04:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalia

I know someone's going to scream at me but when I did a search, I only found one topic that was dealing with the issue I'm interested in and it gave me that "this has not been replied to in over 120 days....blah blah blah..." so...here goes nothing:

I am interested in having some type of modification that allows for a "saved PMs" folder so that when one reads a PM, they have the option to 'move' it to either the trash (delete) or to 'save'. Is there such a thing already and, if so, where is it? If not....can someone make one? *bats eyes fetchingly*  ;D

Thantos

SMF 1.1 allow you to create and manage labels that you can apply to messages that basically create more boxes.

Kalia

Maybe I just didn't use it the right way. I had a PM in my mailbox and made a label called "saved" and applied it to that particular PM. That was all fine and good but the PM stayed in my inbox rather than being physically moved to another place (as in phpBB forums). I applied the label and figured, "OK it's been moved to the saved area" and deleted what I -thought- was a copy of the PM from my inbox. Unfortunately it deleted what I thought were both copies or the copy that had been labeled 'saved'.

Am I making sense?

Advertisement: