News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SSI.php - issues with ssi_logout()

Started by calash, February 24, 2006, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calash

SMF version 1.06
efiction version 2.03

I am trying to add some improvements to my eFiction bridge by having the eFiction login and logout redirect to the SMF functions supplied by SSI.php...to make the whole integration as seamless as possible.  I got the login working fine by calling the function with $output_method = 'array', then processing the variables in eFictions template system.

However, I can not get ssi_logout to do the same thing.  The function definition looks like it should, but it will only echo the output, giving me a floating link that is outside the template.  I really need the output not to echo, but to give me the variable so I can generate the link inside the template system.  I also do not want to edit SSI.php..or any part of SMF if possible as the bridge so far only requires eFiction edits.

Any ideas on how I could do this?

Thanks

kegobeer

Just copy the ssi_logout function (everything except the function declaration statement and closing bracket) and put it where you want it.  As long as you've already required the SSI.php file, that function will work.
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

calash

I thought it would be that simple, but it has been stumping me for hours so far.

Never mind, found it.  I needed to declare the global variables to get it to work.  Not sure why it did not need that for the login function, but it works now.  Thanks for the advice.

Advertisement: