XdN Forum Template Download

Started by Xenomorph, March 15, 2004, 12:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richardo P

thats real bad

Xenomorph, how did you make the background of the page black.  I mean the bit at the top and the bit at the bottom. do i need to edit the index.template file or is it in the css... I really can't figure it out, i must be being stupid

Xenomorph

Quote from: Richardo P on March 19, 2004, 04:59:06 PM
thats real bad

Xenomorph, how did you make the background of the page black.  I mean the bit at the top and the bit at the bottom. do i need to edit the index.template file or is it in the css... I really can't figure it out, i must be being stupid

there are a few things you can check..

if you are setting your background color to one thing, but you are not seeing it: then there is something in front of it that is a different color.

check for a <table> or <div> element in front that has a background-color set. remove that color and see if you can see the page background color then.

styles.css and index.template.php are the only things i changed for the page colors.

Xenomorph

ok, i gave this another try:

141 K:
http://xenomorph.net/files/forum/smf_theme_xdn_new2_beta2.zip

its based on the default SMF theme still... i tried replacing a bunch of graphics with from-scratch versions. a whole lot less of the PHP stuff is included, i just realized that if i dont include a modified version, it uses the default copy.

is this ok to distribute? or should i remove the link again?

Advertisement: