News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

One last one

Started by Dus1tin, March 21, 2006, 06:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dus1tin

This one I really want as a default feature

Post approving

This is like with post moderatoion but so any post can be moderated not just a warned member, and an easy way to acess the controls. With the other mod controls not way away in the admin cp. :)
[nofollow]

winrules

look at the visual warning mod, i think that's what your looking for.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

Dus1tin

No,

I have that mod.

I want to be able to set any post invisible that has nothing to do with warning a member.
[nofollow]

Bigguy

That actually sounds cool. I`d be interested in this to. Of course you could use the Hid post mod I guess for this.

Quote from: Catholic on March 21, 2006, 10:52:09 PM
No,

I have that mod.

I want to be able to set any post invisible that has nothing to do with warning a member.

Dannii

It will probably be in the next version of SMF. Until then, you'll have to make do with mods.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

Dus1tin

The hide post mod sucks. It does not give enough mod power, to it. Also it is to hard to acess, and it is nothing indefinate about it. :)

I am looking foward the the next version of SMF.

When is that suppose to be realased? :D
[nofollow]

Dannii

Not for some time. We haven't even released 1.1 Final yet ;)
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

hmd02

I would like that feature as well. With all the recent spam that we see on our forums, being able to force new posts to be hiden and pre-approved by a moderator before they show on the forums would be great. Is that possible with the newer versions of SMF?

Thanks

Advertisement: