News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Ig-Oh

Started by koni, April 21, 2006, 08:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koni

Link to the theme

Live demo:

The following files are included in this theme.  I wish to express my gratitude to all authors. :)

Additional downloads:

Note: Translated buttons are often made for 1.0.x. Therefore, there might be an insufficient thing when using it for 1.1x.

Importance: Delete "index.english.php" or "index.Language_that_you_use.php" in Ig-Oh's "languages" directory, when you update the superscription of this theme. It is not necessary any longer in Ig-Oh.

FAQ:

• Where is the main color changed into green?
    It can be done from the administration panel.
    User of SMF 1.0.x
    Admin -> Forum Configuration -> Current Theme's Settings -> Main color of Ig-Oh theme
    User of SMF 1.1 RC2
    Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Main color of Ig-Oh theme

• I want to change an upper right logo image into another image.
    User of SMF 1.0.x
    Admin -> Forum Configuration -> Current Theme's Settings -> Logo image URL
    User of SMF 1.1 RC2
    Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Logo image URL

• I want to change the forum name on the left into the image.
    User of SMF 1.0.x
    Admin -> Forum Configuration -> Current Theme's Settings -> Forum name image URL
    User of SMF 1.1 RC2
    Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Forum name image URL

• I want to display Posters info (Avatar, Stars, etc...) in the left.
    User of SMF 1.0.x
    Admin -> Forum Configuration -> Current Theme's Settings -> Posters information position
    User of SMF 1.1 RC2
    Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Posters information position

• I installed MOD. However, it is not reflected in this theme.
    All mods are designed for the theme of default. Therefore, when you use mod by this theme, it is necessary to add by yourself .
    How to make mods work with themes?

• I want to customize this theme.
    Do it by your own power. The following link will help you.
    http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=16843.0

• "Attention of Ig-Oh theme" is displayed.  What is this?
    When the file for this theme is insufficient, this is displayed.
    Copy "Modifications.english.php" of the "languages" directory of Ig-Oh onto the first. Next, rename it according to the language for which you use the file.

• The translated buttons are necessary for me.
    The translated buttons by people of good intentions are prepared in the above-mentioned. If the buttons of the language for which you hope are not prepared, it is necessary to make it from you.

• Will this theme follow to the update of SMF during the future?
    It is not guaranteed though I will do it. Please remove this theme from your choices if you hope for a prompt update of the theme and a cordial support. I will irregularly update this theme.

scottws

This theme is great looking!

The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't seem to be compatible with Anguz's Spoiler Tag 1.04 mod on SMF 1.0.7.  Nothing is displayed at all when the spoiler tag is used.

jmichae3

when hovering over the "last post" image on the right side, sometimes that line will suddenly jut out and leave a duplicate copy of the first character of the line.
I think it's maybe an IE/CSS issue.  I've noticed the same problem on koni's other themes.

papaworx

I am running version 1.02. The 'Current Theme' screen does not allow me to set the 'Forum Name Image url'. Do I need to upgrade?

weber

Quote from: papaworx on May 17, 2006, 04:39:34 PM
I am running version 1.02. The 'Current Theme' screen does not allow me to set the 'Forum Name Image url'. Do I need to upgrade?

As for the function, the version of SMF that you use will operate if latest Ig-Oh is newly installed.

However, there is a problem of security in the version of SMF that you are using. Therefore, the update of SMF to the latest version is strongly recommended.

faramir8360

Hi koni, first of all very compliment for your themes, they're very very beautiful and cool!!!  ;) ;D

Excuse for my not well English, but I'm Italian and you can understand my problems in writings....so:

1) I've translated in Italian the buttons using the .pdf templates. You can find my comment here, and the zip file here [nofollow]. I hope I've done a good work.

2) I've tried to install this theme but, when I make it the Default one, the buttons (not the translation but the original files) doesn't appear. Instead appears only the link. You can see it here [nofollow]. What I have to do for resolve my problem? Perhaps I have to insert o modify some files.......

Bye and sorry for my English..........  :-X :-X
"...niente sole...nero vivo..." -Quintorigo_Nero Vivo-

weber

Hi, :)

Quote from: faramir8360 on May 18, 2006, 10:54:52 AM
1) I've translated in Italian the buttons using the .pdf templates. You can find my comment here, and the zip file here. I hope I've done a good work.

Thank you very much!! I wish to express my gratitude to you. :D
I added your buttons to the page of this theme. Please teach to me if there are some problems.

Quote2) I've tried to install this theme but, when I make it the Default one, the buttons (not the translation but the original files) doesn't appear. Instead appears only the link. You can see it here. What I have to do for resolve my problem? Perhaps I have to insert o modify some files.......

There seem to be no buttons in the necessary directory. You should put buttons on the following directory.

www.faccedaschiaffi.com/forum/Themes/igoh11rc2/images/italian/

faramir8360

Quote from: koni on May 18, 2006, 07:56:17 PM
Thank you very much!! I wish to express my gratitude to you. :D
I added your buttons to the page of this theme. Please teach to me if there are some problems.
Absolutely no problem!! Indeed for me is a pleasure to support this and other communities in translations.

Quote from: koni on May 18, 2006, 07:56:17 PMThere seem to be no buttons in the necessary directory. You should put buttons on the following directory.

www.faccedaschiaffi.com/forum/Themes/igoh11rc2/images/italian/
Ok!! Thank you very much, now buttons works! But there's still a small problem. The button of the personal messages in the main menu doesn't work. Can you say me what's the name of this button to control it in my FTP program?
Thank you koni!!!!  ;D

faramir8360

Excuse me koni, but i found that in your package of pdf templates there isn't some buttons!! In fact the english version count 48 objects, instead your package count 43!!!

Missing files:
* Members
* New

Can you send me these files or up-load the pdf-package??

Thank you very much!! Bye!!!  :D

weber

Quote from: faramir8360 on May 19, 2006, 09:58:22 AM
Excuse me koni, but i found that in your package of pdf templates there isn't some buttons!! In fact the english version count 48 objects, instead your package count 43!!!

Missing files:
* Members
* New

Thank you for information. :) I had forgotten it. :-[

When this theme was made to be applied to 1.1 RC2, I increased the number of buttons. However, I did not update the file of the PSD format. To suit 1.1 RC2, I updated it.

http://bdc.s15.xrea.com/files/igoh_buttons_psd.zip

Because "new.gif" uses the thing of default, it is not included in this file. And, "top.gif" is not necessary in this theme. It is a file that I forgot to delete.

faramir8360

Quote from: koni on May 19, 2006, 10:20:57 AM
Thank you for information. :) I had forgotten it. :-[

When this theme was made to be applied to 1.1 RC2, I increased the number of buttons. However, I did not update the file of the PSD format. To suit 1.1 RC2, I updated it.

http://bdc.s15.xrea.com/files/igoh_buttons_psd.zip [nofollow]

Because "new.gif" uses the thing of default, it is not included in this file. And, "top.gif" is not necessary in this theme. It is a file that I forgot to delete.
Ok, perfect! I've downloaded it! Now I'll go to translate the missing files and then I'll post the italian pack uploaded here! Bye!  ;D

faramir8360

Updated!!! I've translated the missing files too!

This is the file [nofollow]

Thank you for the very quick support!!!  :D :D ;D ;D

Now all the buttons work perfecly!!  :P :P

Bye!!!!  :)

weber

Thank you, faramir8360. :D I exchanged your buttons for the new thing.

Nafrayu

Hello!! I want to translate the text "User & Key Stats" at the top of the forum...where can I find it?? I haven't found it anywhere...Thanks...sorry for my bad english  :-X

weber

Quote from: Nafrayu on May 21, 2006, 04:09:47 PM
Hello!! I want to translate the text "User & Key Stats" at the top of the forum...where can I find it??

You might have changed the file name with the copy of "Modifications.english.php". The renamed file (Modifications.*******.php) is the file that you want to translate. ;)

Nafrayu

huum!! Thanks!! I GOT ITT!!!!  8) jejeje See you...

joseph21

Hello koni, I got this problem while installing the new language.

Attention of Ig-Oh theme:

Error1:You should put "Modifications.chinese-simplified.php" on the "languages" directory ( http://www.site.com/forum/Themes/igoh11rc2/languages/ ) in the theme of Ig-Oh.
Question1:Do I only needto put the Modifications.chinese-simplified.php onto the directory of Igoh? or do I need to put all the /languages files to the igoh /languages folder? Thanks.

Error2:Copy "Modifications.english.php" of the "languages" directory of Ig-Oh onto the first. Next, rename it according to the language for which you use the file.
Question2: I don't quite understand this part, where is this directory of Igoh onto the first?

Excellent theme by the way!  ;)
SMF 1.1.2 (SMF shop-Ad Management), Joomla 1.0.12, Ortsios Joomla - SMF bridge 1.1.7, CB 1.0.2 and many more..

Italy

Anyone has the games button for this theme?

Thank You

joseph21

Quote from: Italy on July 17, 2006, 04:21:53 PM

Thank You

Button? you can easily make one using photoshop.. or even paint might do the trick.  :)
SMF 1.1.2 (SMF shop-Ad Management), Joomla 1.0.12, Ortsios Joomla - SMF bridge 1.1.7, CB 1.0.2 and many more..

Italy

Quote from: joseph21 on July 17, 2006, 09:57:09 PM
Quote from: Italy on July 17, 2006, 04:21:53 PM

Thank You

Button? you can easily make one using photoshop.. or even paint might do the trick.  :)

I not have photoshop

please make you button for me

Thank you

Advertisement: