News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Multiple Deleting and Adding

Started by sellwhm, May 02, 2006, 12:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sellwhm

How about say if you could use checkboxes to make multiple topics sticky and removable? Or you could remove and add boards not by just going into the admin panel but go onto the board itself. Like you could have an input box for adding boards and you could check a box and just delete it and you could remove all by using a checkbox. Say if you want to remove stuff. You don't have to click again to remove it. Say if your board gets spammed to death. Wouldn't it be cool to remove 50 things at once instead of going into it and delete it every time.

JshLnsctt

Quote from: grabacontroller on May 02, 2006, 12:29:55 AM
How about say if you could use checkboxes to make multiple topics sticky and removable? Or you could remove and add boards not by just going into the admin panel but go onto the board itself. Like you could have an input box for adding boards and you could check a box and just delete it and you could remove all by using a checkbox. Say if you want to remove stuff. You don't have to click again to remove it. Say if your board gets spammed to death. Wouldn't it be cool to remove 50 things at once instead of going into it and delete it every time.

This is already in SMF

L.G.S

Profile > Look and Layout Settings > Use quick reply on topic display: show

Show quick-moderation on message index as : checkboxes
FREE and LIVE World Cup + Premier League football streams:

www.gamesandgoals.com

sellwhm

That is unreal.  :P WOW Thanks. This forum software has everything. It is so hard to come up with an idea these days. :D

JshLnsctt

Quote from: L.G.S on May 02, 2006, 03:54:14 PM
Profile > Look and Layout Settings > Use quick reply on topic display: show

Show quick-moderation on message index as : checkboxes

It can also be set to show this way in everyones profile ;)

GreenSage

I was looking for this. I knew it was somewhere in the software as I saw it previously. Thanks :)

Advertisement: