How to get rid of time in the date and time for "Date Registered"?

Started by King Arthur6687, June 16, 2006, 09:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Arthur6687

I'm coding up a copy of SMF v1.0.7 to look like IPB in terms of skin, and I've thus far succeeded. However there have been complications with the way the date that a member has registered on is shown.

Right now it appears as follows: "June 14, 2006, 09:02:15 AM".
What I wish to do is to remove everything after "2006", meaning it will come out looking like this: "June 14, 2006".
Note that I am talking of date registered only, if possible I still want the time shown for stuff such as post times. And yes, I know that the Admin CP has an option for this, however it has not responded in anyway as to what was set in the Admin CP and thus am assuming I need to change something in the code.
However, due to my beginner's level in terms of PHP, I have no idea where to look to modify it as such for the entire thing is stored inside an array variable and I do not know where to look to change it, and I feel sort of uneasy just pecking at the source files without atleast some kind of clue.
I have a basic understanding of how PHP works, so if someone could point me in the right direction it'll be very much appreciated. ^_^;

And thanks in advance too~

Advertisement: