News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Calendar mods

Started by Chris Curran, January 21, 2006, 11:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EkSeS

Quote from: Kindred on February 04, 2009, 05:41:38 PM
1- this mod is no longer supported and was never designed for 1.1.7

2- this mod will never be supported for the 1.1.x series any more.

3- I am working on a version of this mod for 2.0. I estimate 3-4 weeks.

We still waiting for you  ;)

Knome

Well the manual install instructions do not work. Any updates yet? 

dgali

is there any news on when this might be done? i've ready everything around that i could find on this, and am just wondering about an update.

any additional information would be helpful and appreciated.

thank you!

dgali

rgarrison

Has there been any progress on this mod for 2.0 

Kindred

I was working on it.... but I ran into a glitch and then real life happened.   I plan to pick this back up this week.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

aragornelessar86

Quote from: Kindred on March 30, 2009, 08:34:14 PM
I was working on it.... but I ran into a glitch and then real life happened.   I plan to pick this back up this week.
You're a god Kindred. I would love to get my hands on this mod. I run a forum for an airsoft team and it would be awesome to be able to track who's going and who's not.

RustyBarnacle

Oooh, another mod for 2.0 only that I really want.

Galedon

casevos

Hi Thanks for this mod--does it work with smf 2.0?

aragornelessar86

Quote from: casevos on April 08, 2009, 09:35:43 AM
Hi Thanks for this mod--does it work with smf 2.0?
Please, read the thread a little before posting.

However, I'll be nice and answer anyway. At this point, no, it doesn't work with 2.0. However, Kindred is working to get it compatible.

Like I said, read the thread before posting. It'll probably answer your question.

Bobn

Hello,

For some reason the calendar mod will not allow me to force a default board when checked with version 1.8

Using 1.8
I set the board to default in the calendar settings but it always goes to the first board in the list.
If I check force default board I get this error:
Board ID is missing.

Bobn

Anybody know why this is?

aragornelessar86

Quote from: Bobn on April 29, 2009, 06:55:54 AM
Hello,

For some reason the calendar mod will not allow me to force a default board when checked with version 1.8

Using 1.8
I set the board to default in the calendar settings but it always goes to the first board in the list.
Board ID is missing.
Sounds like it's having trouble finding the board you're telling it to default to. Might be a DB issue? Could also be a spelling or capitalization mismatch. I'd check both of those first thing.

Bobn

Quote from: aragornelessar86 on April 29, 2009, 08:30:22 PM
Hello,

Using 1.8
Board ID is missing.
Sounds like it's having trouble finding the board you're telling it to default to. Might be a DB issue? Could also be a spelling or capitalization mismatch. I'd check both of those first thing.

Dont know how to check the DB and the board shows in the pull down list and is highlighted.

casevos

Quote from: Kindred on March 30, 2009, 08:34:14 PM

Hi Kindred--is there any beta code we can work on or futz with....

Bobn

Quote from: Bobn on April 29, 2009, 08:35:21 PM
Quote from: aragornelessar86 on April 29, 2009, 08:30:22 PM
Hello,

Using 1.8
Board ID is missing.

Dont know how to check the DB and the board shows in the pull down list and is highlighted.

Anybody?

Kindred

Chris has not been an active user here for a LONG time...   And I never got his mod to fully work...   so I think the best answer is "no one right now knows the answer".

As for the 2.0 version...   yes, I know I keep syaing "just around the corner" but I am sitting down eahc evening this week to actively work on it. For real.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Crossfire2142

I have successfully modified the original recurring events mod to work on SMF2 (RC1), and will package it up so others can have it soon :)

EkSeS

What's happen with this mod now? Who and when make it anyone?

WDT_Elwood

Yes, recurring events would be awesome! ASAP! I'll paypal you some beer money if it will help.

Would it be difficult to also include an "RSVP" function so users coudl easily indicate they would be attending?

Advertisement: