Home page is displayed incompletely

Started by Rick53, April 25, 2024, 07:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick53

Again and again my members receive an almost blank screen when accessing roBerge.de.

I recommended changing the language from English to German at the top right. Then it worked again!
There are certainly many users who do not contact me in this situation. What could be the reason?

Steve

Quote from: Rick53 on April 25, 2024, 07:03:44 AMI recommended changing the language from English to German at the top right.
The only choices I see are English and Dutch.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

Lol steve.. Deutsch is German for German

But, rick...   the site loads just fine for me
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I tested with Firefox and Chromium, and I was once able to see an error message regarding an improper redirection while changing languages on firefox, but then a little later I was unable to reproduce the same.
I am a bit confused though, often problems like that are either easily reproducible or simply not happening at all.

Do you have anything in your error logs that could be related?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

shawnb61

Usually these are resolved by a hard browser refresh...

Usually Shift-fresh.
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Steve

Quote from: Kindred on April 25, 2024, 08:01:22 AMLol steve.. Deutsch is German for German
Smacks forehead.  :-[

Quote from: shawnb61 on April 25, 2024, 06:40:29 PMUsually Shift-fresh.
Or on Windows .... ctrl-F5
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

Might be worth adding a screenshot of what you see when it's incomplete.

arminus

Quote from: Arantor on April 27, 2024, 07:32:11 PMMight be worth adding a screenshot of what you see when it's incomplete.
This is what we got from a logged in user:

We'll try to get someone who observes that to check the browser console for errors.

Advertisement: