Error in Smf Youtube BBCode

Started by Xpresskonami, June 08, 2015, 06:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xpresskonami

Hi! I install both youtube BBcode and the  Aeva Mod! The plugins work but its not showing the Youtube image ie "Not showing the Play Key in the Image youtube". It only display blank image. If I try clicking the blank image it takes me to the youtube url link. Instead of showing the image of the youtube url + the Play key in the image and Start watching the Video!

shadow82x

You'll need to ask in the specific mod support topic.

However, I can tell you that it's probably from a mod installation issue. Looks like whatever images/icons for whatever reason were not imported properly.
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Xpresskonami

Help me to move the topic to avoid two topics in the site.

margarett

It's not possible to do it when we don't know which MODs are you taking about.
Instead of us guessing, can you give us the MOD links?

Or even easiser, just post the same post in the MOD support topic. We will then remove this topic ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

I suspect that your issue MIGHT be related to having TWO mods installed that are trying to do the same thing...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Xpresskonami

Quote from: Kindred on June 09, 2015, 10:35:13 AM
I suspect that your issue MIGHT be related to having TWO mods installed that are trying to do the same thing...

Yes its true! I first install a mod "Simple Audio Video Embedder"

But the Youtube link is not working with it.

So I decide to install Youtube BBcode.

Kindred

wait...   you have aeva, SAVE *AND* the youtube bbcode?

No wonder it's not working.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

I use SAVE and have no trouble with YouTube videos. If it were me (because SAVE works on so many other video sites, including the audio site Soundcloud), I'd uninstall the other two, go to a YouTube video and underneath it there's a 'share' link. Click that and post the url it gives you and see if it works. No tags, just the url.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: