News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Quick Reply Issues

Started by anarkiamx, July 28, 2010, 03:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anarkiamx

Ok I just started a forums with SMF 2.0 RC3 and I am using the Inferno theme from DzinerStudios and I also use another skin of theirs which is working fine but with inferno, when I go to member options in admin area and look to reset member options to allow them to have quick reply on by default, I dont see the option for the Inferno skin.

SMF Default Theme - Curve

* Configure guest and new user options for this theme (2 options currently set.)
    * Change current options for all members using this theme
    * Remove all members' options and use the defaults (0 members currently using their own options.)

Core Theme

* Configure guest and new user options for this theme (0 options currently set.)
    * Remove all members' options and use the defaults (0 members currently using their own options.)

DS-Natural

* Configure guest and new user options for this theme (0 options currently set.)

Thats wat it shows for me, no Inferno option

xenovanis

If you go to Admin -> Configuration -> Themes and Layout -> Theme Settings, does it show there? Are the paths and urls to the theme correct?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

anarkiamx

Theme directory (templates):
    /home/******/public_html/backup/Themes/inferno_20rc3
URL to above directory:
    http://aowmain.elementfx.com/backup/Themes/inferno_20rc3 [nofollow]
URL to images directory:
    http://aowmain.elementfx.com/backup/Themes/inferno_20rc3/images [nofollow]

Looks correct

xenovanis

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

anarkiamx

Nope that works thanks! except why won't it show on the other page

xenovanis

Me neither  ???

You could uninstall the theme and then reinstall it again, see if that fixes it.

If you have made any modifications to the themefiles, make a backup of those and reupload them after you've reinstalled the theme.

CapadY

As fas as I know every theme can have his own settings. So maybe this setting isn´t availeble at all in the theme you are using.
I think you´ll have to contact the theme author because he can tell you what is in it and what not.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Advertisement: