General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sss

I used to have my forum working normally with aeva,

the other day i upgraded to 2.0.1 and after some days the videos stopped working.

I unninstalled and reinstalled aeva, the i tried with simple audio video embedder and coudlnt make it work

its very strange because i never had problems before with vids and got them working for over an year, and suddenly they just stopped functioning.

any idea?

Maria_HH

Quote from: Kindred on October 12, 2011, 04:32:02 PM
use firefox with the firebug add-on installed and see what CSS types are used.

then change it in the aeva templates

Thanks !

I've edited the am.css.

Line 16-20
Quote}
.aeva_header a:hover {
   color: #7fffd4;
   text-shadow: #f8f8ff;
}

and have added this
Line 21-24
Quote.aeva_header a {
   color: #ffffff;

}

Linie 21-24 is the textcolor in Menu.

Thank all 4 helping  :D

poldeleeuw

I have a problem if i want to install avae media. I get the message:

Database Error
SQL logic error or missing database
near "ALTER": syntax error
File: /home/weatherser/domains/weatherservice.be/public_html/Packages/temp/db_aeva.php
Line: 188

Does anybody know a soultion for this? I guess ther is a database file missing or broke but i don't know what to do .

Thanks for your help.

yafet

Does anyone how i can embed link from BooMp3?
it just doesn't show the player when i simply copy paste the embed code link from BooMp3.

help pls :(

hotwheels

I hope this is the right area to ask, but since i upgraded to smf 2.0.1 i have this error in my admin panel: Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

I have reinstalled the aeva media 4 times now and i still have the same error. Anyone know what and where i need to make changes at to remove this error so i can use my admin panel again? currently i cannot do anything with the aeva media admin panel other then read the "about" page.

thanks.

studiowi33

Quote from: Wh1teLeopard on May 26, 2011, 01:52:34 PM
Search bought up 2 with the same problem, but no answer.

I'm trying to sort out my error log, down to 188 errors from 300k so getting there lol!

My aeva error:
Quotehttp://keikarsinthepark.co.uk/index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1498;thumb

Database Error: Duplicate entry '0-1' for key 1

File: xxx/keikarsinthepark.co.uk/Sources/Aeva-Subs.php
Line: 3540

Exact same problem. Any help?
Thanks as always for any insight.

-s.w
SMF 2.0.2

hotwheels

Quote from: hotwheels on October 15, 2011, 10:58:55 AM
I hope this is the right area to ask, but since i upgraded to smf 2.0.1 i have this error in my admin panel: Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

I have reinstalled the aeva media 4 times now and i still have the same error. Anyone know what and where i need to make changes at to remove this error so i can use my admin panel again? currently i cannot do anything with the aeva media admin panel other then read the "about" page.

thanks.

Still needing help or a lead to a link that can help me with this. Would be nice to work on the setting withing my admin panel.

hotwheels

So is aeva not supported anymore? Is there another media/photo program available that actually has support? I have not been able to use this program since i upgraded to 2.0.1. Getting a little flustered here.

Angelina Belle

Unfortunately for us, Nao is currently working on merging the functionality of AEVA with the Wedge fork he and Arantor have been working on for about a year now.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

hotwheels

That's a bummer...........appreciate the answer though. Any suggestions for a real gallery? Since this one is no longer functional?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

live627

Quote from: hotwheels on October 20, 2011, 09:30:17 PM
That's a bummer...........appreciate the answer though. Any suggestions for a real gallery? Since this one is no longer functional?
Aeva Media works jsst fine for now. It is completely safe to use.

poojim

Test failed on:
./Sources/Profile.php

How can I handle this?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

AZMazda3

Quote from: AZMazda3 on October 13, 2011, 03:01:31 AM
Quote from: clothahump on February 09, 2010, 06:17:42 PM
Step 2 gives the following errors, which permissions need changing?

QuoteRenaming operation failed. Please check your file permission settings.

Also rebuild of thumbnails is failing since server move, new images create thumbs but unable to rebuild.

Did this get resolved? We changed servers and we are having issues now finding the issue, same error message.

Would someone kindly point me in the direction of fix for this issue?

hotwheels

Quote from: live627 on October 21, 2011, 01:51:13 AM
Quote from: hotwheels on October 20, 2011, 09:30:17 PM
Aeva Media works jsst fine for now. It is completely safe to use.
Did you upgrade to smf 2.0.1? mine started popping up the error code after the upgrade: session failed. and i can't figure out how to reopen the sessions....without em, i can't do anything in the admin panel.

live627

Yes. I did upgrade using the package manager a few days ago and everything still runs fine,

bobi

On the index page, I use this code to show 5 random gallery images;

if (allowedto('mgallery_access'))
{
global $sourcedir;
   loadLanguage('Aeva');
   require_once($sourcedir . '/Aeva-Subs.php'); 
   echo '<div id="aeva_pics" style="width: 100%;" overflow="visible">
         <div align="center">'. aeva_listItems(aeva_getMediaItems(0, 5, 'RAND()'), true, '', 0, false, 1). '</div>
      </div>';
}

But often, only 3 or 4 images /5 load successfully. I suspect it happen mostly when the images are not already saved into cache. Do you know an easy way to modify this code so it will also preload the images?

jarodsafehouse71

Hi!

Great mod, I am dumping my coppermine gallery and moving everything to Aeva. Thanks a bunch!!

I was wondering if it is possible to disable item details for everyone except admins and moderators?

Thank you!

jojolene

Has anyone recently installed Aeva Lite for the first time on to 2.0.1? Does it work?

Many thanks
Jo

Advertisement: