General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACAMS

Kindred

Do what I Said first...  Once you have the current aeva gallery, yes, you can upload and lay videos from your server

There are numerous bug fixes and security fixes between the versions that you are running and the current versions.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

johnpaul2k2

i wanted to upload pictures using "Mass upload" this is what i see

Unruler

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Unruler

Quote from: Kindred on December 15, 2012, 09:26:39 AM
That has been answered several times. Use search.

If I had found that by search I wouldn't ask it in the first place.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

FrizzleFried

Yeah,  as much as I'd love to use the "DO A SEARCH NEWB" standby... I've found that the SMF search leaves a lot to be desired (especially stock SMF which I don't think the search here is...

Kindred

And yet, my search, as linked above, provided exactly the answer.
Слaва
Украинi

Kindred

johnpaul2k2,

We saw it the first time...  since no one responded, I am betting the asnwer is - we have no idea.
Check with your host.
Слaва
Украинi

Adrek

I'm trying to figure it out where you see solution to YT links with https, but I can find it...

i just added in censored words https://www.youtube.com => http://www.youtube.com and it works fine for me.
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

andy99

I currently have 2.0.2 and installed aeva-lite. now have black screen
I tried to replace all settings using backup tar file but no luck.
I even checked out server log but nothing new since over a month.
I already had Aeva Media installed before.

assistance will be greatly appreciated.
I am attaching typical files.

let me know if you need any additional info. thanks again.

/r
Andy

Colin

Did you try to replace the files with a personal backup or the one SMF makes before a mod is installed? Do you have a link to your board?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

andy99

Colin,

thanks for quick reply.. I replaced all the files from 2012-12-18_before_Aeva-Lite.tar
www.ggok.com/bbs is the site

/r
Andy

Colin

Give the error log a check once more. Something should be in there. Did you take a backup yourself?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

andy99

I've been getting millions of one error over a month...

[18-Dec-2012 05:55:52 UTC] PHP Warning:  Module 'intl' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

Colin

Colin

andy99

Colin

So nothing else in the error log?

Did you take a personal backup?

Did you have other mods or custom themes installed?

Colin

Advertisement: