News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cat McFarlane

Just posting a further image. Please let me know what else I can provide, especially re smf settings, as I don't know which parts to screenshot. Thanks so much :-)

TheListener

Quote from: Cat McFarlane on August 10, 2013, 08:48:01 PM
Just posting a further image. Please let me know what else I can provide, especially re smf settings, as I don't know which parts to screenshot. Thanks so much :-)

I get these messages on my forum.

I ignore them myself.

Cat McFarlane

Quote from: Grumpy Old Sod on August 10, 2013, 09:42:02 PM
Quote from: Cat McFarlane on August 10, 2013, 08:48:01 PM

I get these messages on my forum.

I ignore them myself.

Thanks, but I can't upload any image (tried just submitting, but no image upload), and it's an art site. Just got the site testers in, and we can't do anything with the galleries, ready for launch next week, without knowing what to do about the error. Would really appreciate advice. Thanks so much, Cat

TheListener

Cat McFarlane

Quote from: Grumpy Old Sod on August 10, 2013, 10:26:52 PM
a test account is ideal in these situations.  ;)

Sorry, if you tell me what I need to do for that, I can do that ... do i PM you my login details?  :)

TheListener

A temp account is fine.

I have my main account and a test account on both my main forum and my test forum.

:)

Cat McFarlane

Quote from: Grumpy Old Sod on August 10, 2013, 10:33:37 PM
A temp account is fine.

I have my main account and a test account on both my main forum and my test forum.

Sorry, I'm having a brain absent moment, lol. Just let me know what you need me to do. :)

TheListener

Quote from: Cat McFarlane on August 10, 2013, 10:34:55 PM
A temp account is fine.

Sorry, I'm having a brain absent moment, lol. Just let me know what you need me to do. :)

Nevermind. I registered

Cat McFarlane

Quote from: Grumpy Old Sod on August 10, 2013, 10:40:53 PM
Quote from: Cat McFarlane on August 10, 2013, 10:34:55 PM
A temp account is fine.

Nevermind. I registered

Thank you so much! I'll go do the admin stuff  :)

I'll upgrade your permissions to Administrator, yes?

Cat McFarlane

Okay, I'm begging now ... please can I ask someone to advise me about this. I can't change hosts as has been suggested, so please can I ask for help with this. Forum due to launch is a large art forum, and have big group ready to come along, and have been trying to fix Aeva Media for 3 days now. Only got first domain/host/forum 5 days ago, and am fast tracking, but very frustrated indeed with trying to fix this issue. Gallery is core of forum. There was a server dropout (namecheap) the day Aeva went wrong, but I was also fiddling with lots of mods. No idea what the issue is.

Done a full manual uninstall, with the list of files by me, and still shows my old folders, and error! Can't see what else to uninstall, as surely a clean uninstall will fix things.

Error I got on reinstall was ...

•   Table smf_aeva_media already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_files already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_albums already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_settings already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_variables already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_comments already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_log_media already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_log_ratings already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_perms already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_quotas already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_fields already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_field_data already exists.

Can't understand, as I had the list of files installed right by me, made sure I got every one of them. Where can I find out how to uninstall it fully? And, if not, can anyone recommend a decent Gallery app, even paid. (SMF lite was too basic for the group, even though I love the shoutbox app).

Same error when I try to upload ...

This file is too large for your allowed quota. You can cancel its upload, or try uploading it, as it is an image and may be successfully resized to smaller dimensions.

Is a file that's 215kb and another of 502kb, and settings are 2000kb x 2000kb. Have resize on.

Truly begging for help, as so need the Gallery for main feature of site. 

Thanks

TheListener

I told you in pm it is NOT an error.

You already have the folders on your server which is why the message is telling you the tables already exist

Cat McFarlane

Quote from: Grumpy Old Sod on August 12, 2013, 01:06:52 AM
I told you in pm it is NOT an error.

You already have the folders on your server which is why the message is telling you the tables already exist

You'd said there were 2 errors, and that it was because of my host. I'm asking how to get rid of these files. Thanks  :)

FrizzleFried

Probably a dumb question... but I don't see it answered (but I didn't look too hard).  In the AEVA MEDIA section of the admin page there is a QUOTA PROFILES section.  Have you adjusted settings in there?

TheListener

QuoteYou already have the folders on your server which is why the message is telling you the tables already exist

The following is NOT an error.

•   Table smf_aeva_media already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_files already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_albums already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_settings already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_variables already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_comments already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_log_media already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_log_ratings already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_perms already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_quotas already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_fields already exists.
•   Table smf_aeva_field_data already exists.

Apologies if confused ( I sure as well am).

The error you are getting is:

QuoteThis file is too large for your allowed quota. You can cancel its upload, or try uploading it, as it is an image and may be successfully resized to smaller dimensions.

Is a file that's 215kb and another of 502kb, and settings are 2000kb x 2000kb. Have resize on.

Which is why I stated it is host related.

Cat McFarlane

Quote from: FrizzleFried on August 12, 2013, 01:21:25 AM
Probably a dumb question... but I don't see it answered (but I didn't look too hard).  In the AEVA MEDIA section of the admin page there is a QUOTA PROFILES section.  Have you adjusted settings in there?

Thanks so much for response. I've attached 2 pictures that show that section.  :)
I hadn't touched anything there, before or after trying to uninstall, but had added a sub album to my admin album ... notice it says 1 by admin ... 1 album that can have sub albums, or just 1 with none? Could that have broken it? Thanks.

TheListener

QuoteCould that have broken it?

This has nothing to do with it.

Advertisement: