General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLAYBOY

Quotethat is usually a SERVER side problem

What is it? How can I solve it?

Quotegoing to be failing because of either a timeout or an out of memory (or both)

But SMF doesnt fail with hundreds of messages and GBs of content. Because it has a timer for these kinda load issues. Anyways my questions is, how can i get all of my images?

Arantor

No, but SMF doesn't try and stuff those hundreds of messages and GBs of content into a *single place at a single time*. Which is what you're trying to do and I'm surprised that you haven't realised this is why it fails.

You can't really build a timer around making a truly vast zip file anyway (because even if you built the damn thing, you're going to hit many other silent timers trying to download it)... You could, of course, just download everything via FTP, you know, something *designed* for the process of downloading files for which PHP and to a lesser degree HTTP itself just wasn't designed for.

PLAYBOY

But the images are formatted differently in ftp. so once you download them in ftp you can't open and see the image.

Arantor

Yes because renaming _extjpg to .jpg is so difficult... and you do need to put FileZilla in binary mode because it's a bit stupid.

Point stands, you can't shove 24,000 files through a single PHP script without hitting multiple barriers. You're just not supposed to do that.

Ventic

https://127.0.0.1/forum2/index.php?pretty;action=admin&area=modsettings;sa=aeva;d0a01598=b6f552ec1437bdb9bbf171bb911bfd33
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined variable: warning_message
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: C:/Xampp/htdocs/forum2/Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
Line: 77

I got  this error,plus when i post  a youtube video it doesnt show the video only the  title of it.any sollution?

jonesH

In the hopes I post this in the right place and that my description is sufficiently detailed, here it is:

My setup:
SMF 2.0.5 stock with Aeva Media 1.4w
forum site hosted on GoDaddy (Linux, premium acct)

What I've accomplished:
go through all of the admin settings
embed videos from sites such as youtube
upload .mp4 videos from my local machine to the proper folder (on the server) - various sizes, none more yhan 20 megs
play the youtube clip both from the album and as an embedded item

My problem:
unable to play any of my .mp4 files (on iOS and Windows, others not tried)

In the Album, the icon and title of the .mp4 do not even show up as links (mouse cursor never changes), but only as plain icon and text. In the posting, only a "Details" link appears below a big white empty space (where I would expect to see the player) - clicking it leads back to the Album. In the "Item Info" box, all seems correct (size, dimensions, links and bbc).

(If necessary, I can set up a test forum for t-shooting purposes.)

My Question:
How do I make this work?

Thanks go out in advance.

Ventic

Quote from: jonesH on September 17, 2013, 09:11:48 AM
In the hopes I post this in the right place and that my description is sufficiently detailed, here it is:

My setup:
SMF 2.0.5 stock with Aeva Media 1.4w
forum site hosted on GoDaddy (Linux, premium acct)

What I've accomplished:
go through all of the admin settings
embed videos from sites such as youtube
upload .mp4 videos from my local machine to the proper folder (on the server) - various sizes, none more yhan 20 megs
play the youtube clip both from the album and as an embedded item

My problem:
unable to play any of my .mp4 files (on iOS and Windows, others not tried)

In the Album, the icon and title of the .mp4 do not even show up as links (mouse cursor never changes), but only as plain icon and text. In the posting, only a "Details" link appears below a big white empty space (where I would expect to see the player) - clicking it leads back to the Album. In the "Item Info" box, all seems correct (size, dimensions, links and bbc).

(If necessary, I can set up a test forum for t-shooting purposes.)

My Question:
How do I make this work?

Thanks go out in advance.
Same problem with me

Cat McFarlane

You can upload mp4 directly, via just 'add an item', 'file to upload'. If that's not happening, it must be a setting somewhere, or need to change the sizes allowed.  :)

jonesH

Thanks, but... I got no problem uploading. It's just that the file wouldn't play back.

I am not sure if the code calls for a player and passes it the filename, or is it some other procedure in place. In any case, I can play the file(s) off of my hard drive, so there is no issue with the file itself.

Adrek

Lately I noticed this error n my logs:

/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=post;album=14
8: Undefined variable: data
File: /public_html/forum/Sources/Aeva-Exif.php
Line: 1999

and this is line 1999:
$formated_data = formatOlympusData($type,$tag,$intel,$data);

How can this be fixed?

SMF 2.0.5, installed mods:

• Ban Filter   1.0
  • Tapatalk SMF 2.0 RC5/Final Plugin   3.7.2
  • Gravatar 4 SMF   1.0
  • Member Color Link   3.1
  • Switch Permissions   1.0
  • Aeva Media   1.4w
  • Misc Anti Spam   1.0
  • Add Facebook Like, Tweet, and Google +1   1.0.3a
  • httpBL   2.5.1
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

demonjock72

Hi all seems one of my admins tried to sort out this script but really just buggered up my nice clean page. And has left some of the script at the top of the page. Ive looked on the server files but i cant seem to locate it at all.

hxxp:team-virus.com/virusforum [nonactive]

He has duly been feed to the sharks. ;)

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

N i g h t m a r e

Just installed this Mod and now i get a white screen when i go to my site. How can i fix this? I forgot to backup :/

Kindred

Who is your host? Is there an error.log file?

You can always manually uninstall the mod using FTP to edit the files.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

N i g h t m a r e

Quote from: Kindred on September 29, 2013, 07:13:15 AM
Who is your host? Is there an error.log file?

You can always manually uninstall the mod using FTP to edit the files.

My Host Is: http://graywebhost.com

I don't see an error.log file but ill search for it.

Can you tell me how i can manually uninstall it using the FTP?

Kindred

you will have to go to the mod download page and use the mod parser (manual install instructions) and then do them in reverse to uninstall the mod by editing the files manually.
Слaва
Украинi

Skaty

is it possible to entegrate playwire videos into this ?

or how can i use this embed kod in smf (for all members).

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="//cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/embed.min.js" data-width="450" data-height="315" data-config="http://cdn.playwire.com/v2/15231/config/387460.json" data-publisher-id="15231" data-video-id="387460"></script>

Kindred

Do NOT request for a website to be integrated to the Aeva Media sitelist. I will refuse, unless you're prepared to pay, or the website is a very successful one and I'm interested in adding it. Otherwise, use the Custom file for adding sites yourself. It's not that hard. You just need to read a regex tutorial.
Feel free to post somewhere if an existing site is broken, though. At worst, I'll remove support for it. At best, I'll fix it.
Also -- no basic tech support from me.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=200401.0#post_post_usage4
Слaва
Украинi

_sebas_

hi

I had some problems with trolls who voted "0" some images to annoy.
I deleted their votes directly in the database
table:  mgallery_log_ratings
but there is no change in rating
either: with the option to recalculate statistics

What I can do to recalculate again the good ratings with the information in the table?

thanks

Advertisement: