News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punktravis182

Quote from: Fustrate on July 11, 2009, 04:50:26 AM
did you do the ctrl-shift-r again?

yes but still no heart image. :(

EDIT: here's the screen shot.

http://i26.tinypic.com/smy4b4.jpg

Fustrate

okay, you need to move the code that shows the heart outside of the block it's in... attach Display.template.php here and I can fix it.
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

punktravis182

Quote from: Fustrate on July 11, 2009, 05:05:35 AM
okay, you need to move the code that shows the heart outside of the block it's in... attach Display.template.php here and I can fix it.

Fustrate

go into the theme settings and check something about "show profile buttons in post". does that fix it?
Steven Hoffman

punktravis182

Quote from: Fustrate on July 12, 2009, 06:23:39 PM
go into the theme settings and check something about "show profile buttons in post". does that fix it?

thanks i can see it now! but there's one more problem.

http://i28.tinypic.com/25h1rac.jpg

i was trying to add reputation to other members

evolution25

can someone please help me i edit managesetting.php and after i install it on smf 2.0 rc1-1 it gives me this error Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /cache/lang_index+Modifications_english_default.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.

Fustrate

delete the file in /cache/ that it references in your error... see if that clears it up. If not, attach your Modifications.english.php file from /Themes/default/languages/ to a post here.

punktravis - can you send me a temporary account login for your forum via PM?
Steven Hoffman

evolution25

i tryed deleting it and i got the same error 

There was a problem loading the /cache/lang_index+Modifications_english_default.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

JayKay29

Hi,
I'm having a problem with this mod. First, if I try to install the mod I get this text:
Installing this package will perform the following actions:
Type Action Description
1. Execute Code install.php
2. Execute Modification ./index.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Display.template.php Test successful
4. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/PersonalMessage.template.php Test successful
5. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php Test successful
6. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Stats.template.php Test successful
7. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/script.js Test successful
8. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/style.css Test successful
9. Execute Modification ./Sources/Admin.php Test successful
10. Execute Modification ./Sources/Display.php Test successful
11. Execute Modification ./Sources/Karma.php Test successful
12. Execute Modification ./Sources/Load.php Test successful
13. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test successful
14. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManageServer.php Test successful
15. Execute Modification ./Sources/ModSettings.php Test successful
16. Execute Modification ./Sources/Post.php Test successful
17. Execute Modification ./Sources/Profile.php Test successful
18. Execute Modification ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php Test successful
19. Execute Modification ./Sources/Stats.php Test successful
20. Execute Modification ./Sources/Subs-Members.php Test successful
21. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.english.php Test successful
22. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php Test successful
23. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/index.english.php Test successful
24. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.english.php Test successful
25. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.english.php Test successful
26. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.english.php Test successful
27. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.english.php Test successful
28. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test successful
29. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.english-utf8.php Skipping file
30. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english-utf8.php Skipping file
31. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/index.english-utf8.php Skipping file
32. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.english-utf8.php Skipping file
33. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.english-utf8.php Skipping file
34. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.english-utf8.php Skipping file
35. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.english-utf8.php Skipping file
36. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english-utf8.php Skipping file
37. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.russian.php Skipping file
38. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Help.russian.php Skipping file
39. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/index.russian.php Skipping file
40. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.russian.php Skipping file
41. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.russian.php Skipping file
42. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.russian.php Skipping file
43. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.russian.php Skipping file
44. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.russian.php Skipping file
45. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.russian-utf8.php Skipping file
46. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Help.russian-utf8.php Skipping file
47. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/index.russian-utf8.php Skipping file
48. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.russian-utf8.php Skipping file
49. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.russian-utf8.php Skipping file
50. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.russian-utf8.php Skipping file
51. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.russian-utf8.php Skipping file
52. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.russian-utf8.php Skipping file
53. Extract File ./Themes/default/Karma.template.php
54. Extract File ./Themes/default/images/karma.gif
55. Extract File ./Themes/default/images/karmaBad_basic.gif
56. Extract File ./Themes/default/images/karmaGood_basic.gif
57. Extract File ./Themes/default/images/karmaBad_super.gif
58. Extract File ./Themes/default/images/karmaGood_super.gif
59. Extract File ./Themes/default/images/karma_disabled_basic.gif

I don't know if it's normal that it skips some files, but if I click "install" then it says the mod is succesfully installed. Everything worked fine untill I installed a new theme. With this new theme installed, the green images are being replaced with the text: "<name> has no influence (this should normally appear when you hover over the green image) and with the default theme installed it says Reputation Power: 1 and with the new theme it says Reputation Power: 0
I have tried to reinstall both the theme and the mod, but it didn't work.
My SMF version is 1.1.10 (yesterday it was 1.1.9)
Can someone help me with this problem please?

fff

This is my 1.1.9 forum http://trustedptc.ueuo.com/.  I tried to install manually advanced reputation mod but I didnt succed, When I am opening the topics in my forum it shows some error messages like this:
Unknown column 'k.message' in 'field list'
File: /home/vhosts/trustedptc.ueuo.com/Sources/Display.php
Line: 741

I did everything correctly during the manual isntalation of this mod except the following modifications:

./Themes/default/script.js
Find (at the end of the file): [Select]
?>

Add Before: [Select]

var disappeardelay = 30 * 1000; // karma box hide display time, in milliseconds
var vertical_offset = "0px"; // vertical offset of karma box from image
var horizontal_offset = "-3px"; // horizontal offset of karma box from image

function getposOffset(what, offsettype){
var totaloffset = (offsettype=="left") ? what.offsetLeft : what.offsetTop;
var parentEl = what.offsetParent;
while (parentEl!=null){
totaloffset = (offsettype == "left") ? totaloffset + parentEl.offsetLeft : totaloffset + parentEl.offsetTop;
parentEl = parentEl.offsetParent;
}
return totaloffset;
}

function showhiderep(obj, e){
rep_box.style.left = rep_box.style.top = -500;
rep_box.widthobj = rep_box.style;
rep_box.widthobj.width = '300px';
if (obj.visibility == "visible"){
obj.visibility = "hidden";
obj.display = "none";
} else {
obj.visibility = "visible";
obj.display = "block";
}
}

function reputationForm(rep_contents, member_name, obj, e){
if(window.event)
event.cancelBubble = true;
else if(e.stopPropagation)
e.stopPropagation();
clearhidebox();
rep_box = document.getElementById("reputation_menu");
rep_fields = document.getElementById("reputation_fields");
rep_name = document.getElementById("reputation_name");
setInnerHTML(rep_fields, getInnerHTML(document.getElementById(rep_contents)));
setInnerHTML(rep_name, member_name);

showhiderep(rep_box.style, e);
rep_box.x = getposOffset(obj, "left");
rep_box.y = getposOffset(obj, "top");
rep_box.style.left = rep_box.x + "px";
rep_box.style.top = rep_box.y + obj.offsetHeight + "px";

delayhidebox();
}

function hidebox(e){
if(typeof rep_box != "undefined")
rep_box.style.visibility = "hidden";
}

function delayhidebox(){
delayhide = setTimeout("hidebox()", disappeardelay);
}

function clearhidebox(){
if(typeof delayhide != "undefined")
clearTimeout(delayhide);
}

and

./Themes/default/style.css
Find (at the end of the file): [Select]
?>

Add Before: [Select]

.repbars img
{
padding: 0 1px 0 0;
}

#reputation_menu{
position: absolute;
border: 1px solid black;
z-index: 100;
}

I cannot do these 2 modifications because there aren't characters like these ?>  in these files ./Themes/default/script.js and ./Themes/default/style.css

What is the problem?

katb

i can see the heart icon when i login as a administartor , but normal members and other groups don't have. I have give the permissions to those groups but still heart icon is not coming . I am using smf 1.1.10 and dfault core theme ...

katb

Fustrate

fff - just put it at the end of the files, JS and CSS files don't have ?> at the end of them. Also, did you run install.php? Put it in your forum's main directory (next to index.php and SSI.php) and go to it in your browser.

JayKay29 - you need to put the six images from the mod package into your new theme's /images/ folder.

evolution25 - use this instead. Were you trying to translate the mod inside the english language file?
Steven Hoffman

Shark-Time

is it possible that it appears next to reputition button like vbulletin boards?

please can any one make it possible in SMF..

Providing Cheapest Offshore Hosting as low as 5$/year.
MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

Fustrate

It already does that - press ctrl-shift-r or cmd-shift-r to clear the page's cache, and it should work as you show.
Steven Hoffman

Shark-Time

Quote from: Fustrate on July 20, 2009, 04:02:18 PM
It already does that - press ctrl-shift-r or cmd-shift-r to clear the page's cache, and it should work as you show.

no buddy its still coming up... not next to the rep button

MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

Fustrate

Did you make the changes to your theme's style.css file?
Steven Hoffman

Shark-Time

MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

Shark-Time

Quote from: Fustrate on July 20, 2009, 04:41:38 PM
Did you make the changes to your theme's style.css file?

no i dont think so.. i installed it by the normal way from packages..havent done anything manually to this mod coding..

MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

Shark-Time

Hip Hip Hurrah.. its working fine now.. now its poping up.. i copied the coding of style.css to custom theme and its working great now... thanks for the hint it helped me great....many many thanks..

MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

Advertisement: